Simula

This is "My Obsessed Brother " story I change the title Into "Dominated"  this is the final edit of this old story of mine  hope you like it.

What do you expect?

~ Aside for new title and book cover of this story I also input the new scene and delete some scene in the story.

~The characters was still the same nothing gonna change.

~ I will limit to write to much mature scene and focusing on problem in the reality.

This is work of fiction limit your Imagination and Manage your Expectation.

TEASER:

"Kuya calvin tama na!" alam naman nating mali ito kapag pinag patuloy pa natin kaya please kuya tama na, you are my brother and I'm your sister pasigaw na sabi ni allison sa kaniyang kuya na ngayon ay nasa harap niya ngunit hindi ito mababakasan ng kahit anong emosyon man lang.

But he didn't say anything instead he push me in his bed and he kiss me passionately like a hungry tiger. His hands are now touching in every part of her body I try to push him but he is more stronger than me.

His kiss is become more aggressive he started to unhook my bra and the he throw it on the floor. I don't now what happen I just found myself responding to his kisses and I'm totally naked in front of him but instead of hiding her body she welcome all his brother touches. She moan when she felt his hand touching her private part and he play it and his brother lips is also busy in her breast like a hungry baby who was looking for a milk.

He started to remove his pants and lastly his boxer and that's make her blush she have no Idea that his brother is so fucking hot and have a perfec body.

"Eyes up her princess" He said to to her that's why she instantly look to his brother eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked her while touching his dick.

"I- I think that's not fit to me" nauutal na saad niya  habang hindi maalis ang kaniyang tingin sa alaga ng kaniyang kuya na napaka laki at haba.

"Afraid? Don't worry It will fit to you"

He kiss me again in my lips while slowly pushing his dick in my pearl she feel  so much pain but his brother is distracting her using his touches and kisses. And minutes pass she saw herself moaning like there is tomorrow.

She was aware that this is forbidden.

But how she can resist his brother touch and kiss If it gives her a so much pleasure that she cannot expected to feel in Her life.

She was Dominated by His brother, He control every decision that She made.