I was already awake because I had woken up at 4ish by a noise in the room but no one else was up and no guards or anything were in here and I couldn't fall back to sleep.

The girls woke up, confused. The alarm turned off.

"A lot of you guys have been wanting me to explain what's going on so listen closely." I said.

They all looked at me.

"The night of the gala is one I found out Collin got out. He came to me and told me that he was gonna take us down. The other day, when you guys heard the shooting from when some guys broke into the mini mansion was some of Collin's men there to send me a message."

"They are still after us and they want to take us and the Phoenixes down because they want power. The Snake's have made an alliance with the Santana's, Remi's fathers gang. But we have an alliance with the Dark Angels and the Rangers."

"We are going to war and Matrix needs us all in the training room at 6. I need you all to please not fight with anyone and to be on your A game. This is serious and a lot of us may not make it after this war. I love you my Lilliths and I promise you, the Snake's and the Santana's are going down." I said.

Everyone cheered, a few tears were shed as we hugged one another.

Afterwards we all got dressed into shorts and sport bras before heading to the training room.

When we entered we sat on the floor and waited.

Leaning over I whispered to Remi.

"I wonder if they know about Tommy."

"Oh my god. I forgot about that. I hope he's okay. I how he got away." She said.

Our questioned about Tommy were answered as he walked in with Matrix and a couple of Matrix's men.

Remi smiled and they waved at each other.

Matrix rolled his eyes as he pushed Tommy towards us.

He sat down next to Remi and they hugged.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well I heard about you and the Phoenix's combining gangs so I stayed on the low until I found out from a meeting with your father that they were going to war with you guys. I contacted Matrix and said I would tell him everything the Santana's were planning if he let me join you guys so he came and got me and here we are." He said.

"Cool." Remi said.

Matrix cleared his throat, I chuckled as Remi and Tommy stopped talking and looked at Matrix.

"Now. Thanks to Tommy here, we know the Santana's first move. They plan on trying to steal our new shipment of cargo coming in tonight so later tonight I need Chachi, Devilynn, Remi, and Lisa." He said.

Us four looked at one another before looking back at Matrix.

"Besides that I'm sure you all know were going to war soon, so I need you all trained. Training will last 3 hours and after that you all get a two hour break before I want you at your post." He said.

We all nodded.

"Devilynn." He said.

I looked at him and he was looking into my eyes.

He sighed. "You are co-leader. I need you to help me train them." He said.

I smiled as my girls cheered.

"Remi." He said, looking Remi in the eyes and she looked at him.

"You may work in the medical field with Charli."

Remi smiled.

"Chachi I want you working with my hackers. Anyone else with any special skills come to me after training please."

"Yes boss." We all said.

He smiled and so did we.

"Why the change of heart?" I asked. "You love us now?"

Everyone chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"Get your ass up and let's train our people, Devil."

XxxParisBesties 🥰