"Garcia, baby, I've read the book!" You say, giggling as her eyes widen.

You let her babble on, and you have to admit, she's a very convincing person. Almost convincing enough to make you buy your own fucking Switch and get the game. The air in the bullpen is weirdly antsy—the team wants a case, and everyone is getting restless.

"I hope to see everyone at my mansion tonight," Rossi says, emphasizing the word. "I'll be making classic carbonara pancetta, with wine, of course."

"We'll all be there, Rossi," Spencer says, standing up and slinging is bag over his shoulder.

"Your food is too good to pass up," Garcia says, grinning.

You laugh. "I haven't tried it, but I'm ready to. My stomach's growling already."

Rossi grins at you and you stand, walking over to Spencer. The two of you are the first to leave, driving the short distance to you guys' apartment. The thought still makes you giddy—living with the person you love feels freeing.

As soon as you cross the threshold, Spencer wraps his arms around you, pulling you in for a kiss. You grin against his lips, kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Pulling away, he bites your bottom lip softly.

"Welcome home, fiancée."

You giggle, looking around the place. "It's our home."

He hums contentedly. "Yes, it is."

You pull away from him, giving him a small chaste kiss as you go into the bedroom. "What's the dress code for Rossi parties?"

"Fancy," Spencer says, plopping down on the bed.

You rifle through the closet, pursing your lips as you pull out a maroon dress. You don't wear it often—but tonight feels like a special occasion. It's form fitting, resting against your curves, which is the other reason you don't wear it much. You hold it up for Spencer to see.

"Is this too fancy?"

Spencer sits up, eyes raking over the dress. He shakes his head. "No. I'd prefer not to see you wearing anything, but..."

You bite your bottom lip, laying the dress across the bed. "I'm not showing up to this party naked."

Spencer grins, standing up and walking over to you. His hands rest on your hips, pushing you backward until your back hits the wall. "I know, but I'd still like to see it."

His lips attach to your neck and you tilt it to the side, your fingers twisting in his hair. His lips move down your neck, sucking hard on the skin, surely leaving hickeys the team will see later. You let out a small moan, his hands moving to your pants, unbuttoning them and pushing them down. You step out of them, kicking them to the side, a louder moan ringing out around you as he cups your clothed pussy.

His lips move to your jaw, kissing across it until he gets to your lips. The kiss is hot and needy, his tongue slipping into your mouth. His fingers lightly move up and down your covered slit, his lips stifling a moan. He bites your bottom lip and pulls before releasing it, meeting your eyes.

You yelp slightly as he turns you around, pushing your back until you're at an angle, your hands and arms resting against the wall. You feel him pull your panties down, air hitting your bare, wet pussy. You can practically hear him smirk.

"So wet for me already, love," he whispers, his fingers trailing up your inner thighs.

You groan, wanting him to touch you. "Fuck, Spence, please."

You jump slightly as he runs his fingers up your bare core. "Be a good girl and address me properly."

Fuck, Spencer must be in that kind of mood today. You whimper softly, trying to press yourself closer to his fingers. "Please, daddy."