As expected, the room is illuminated and decorated beautifully. People are dressed up , Jimin noticed that they all are dressed up in black outfit. It's mesmerizing, watching all the gender enjoying the occasion together.

The the view didn't last long . Wolves came to halt as they noticed the door being opened. Curious about how the new prince looked like.

Jimin flinched and tried to hide behind his mate as he felt all the eyes on him.

" Keep your chin up and smile at them. They are just curious." Jungkook comforted emitting comforting pheromones to make his Omega at ease. " Come."

They walked the steps together, even though Jimin was panicking but the Alpha's presence was more than welcome.

" Prince Jungkook and prince Jimin, welcome." A middle aged woman said, her voice low but her eyes were warm, giving off motherly vibe.

" Good evening, mother." Jungkook said and bowed to the woman. Jimin did too, albeit slightly panicking that he didn't recognise the queen.

" Good evening, your majesty." Jimin said, as he stood straight against the Alpha's body.

" Don't be so formal, jimin-ah. " She said with a warm smile." Call me mom instead." She added .

Jimin smiled slightly overwhelmed as the queen was genuinely smiling at him.

" Oh! Indeed he is a beauty ! Jungkook you are lucky!" Said a girl in her early twenties, as she smiled at the couple. " I am Jisoo, mate of Prince Hoseok." She said as she gestured at the man standing not far away, talking to some other Alphas.

" It is pleasure meeting you, princess Jisoo." He said with a bow but the female Omega just swayed her hand as a dismissing manner.

" Call me noona, Jiminie. I hate the formal names." She instructed with a giggle. Jimin smiled too , he already felt welcomed. She turned to greet her brother-in-law that is when Jimin noticed a little baby bump on her stomach.

That made him feel giddy, he loves pup.

" Hello, Jimin ." A beautiful girl who was of same age as Jisoo came in front of them. Her long hairs falls perfectly beyond her hips. Overall she is beautiful. " I am your noona, Jennie." She greeted with a warm smile.

" She is my mate Jimin-ah." Taehyung said as he rested his arm around his wife's waist .

" It is pleasure to meet you." Jimin said with a bow and smiled back at the already smiling couple.

" He is adorable, Jungkook." Jennie said as she kept smiling at both of them.

" Indeed, he is." Jungkook replied with a goofy grin as he noticed how the Omega's cheeks go red instantly.

" Ladies and gentlemen!" King Jeon called and every wolf in the hall stopped whatever they were doing and looked up at the Alpha king. " Let me introduce you, the new addition to our kingdom, Omega Jeon Jimin!" He announced.

The hall erupt with cheers along with a chants of long live Jeon , wolves were clapping and Jimin wanted to hide. Unintentionally, he hugged himself closer to the Alpha's body, seeking warmth and comfort that he needs right now.

Jungkook hugged him closer , slightly happily to have the beauty so close to his body.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

What ever stereotype Jimin had placed on the Jeon family are now proved to be wrong.

He had imagined a crude and stiff dinner but he was on e again proved wrong.

The dinning room is now filled with dinning tables, wolves are having the feast with joyous aura.

The table where Jimin is seated is filled with Jeon family. The Omegas and Alphas are eating on the same table, unlike his previous kingdom where, Omegas were not allowed to eat with or before the Alpha.

What amazes him most is that King Jeon is really friendly with all of them, casually talking with Jeon omegas too. Though there is a certain leadership aura around him, he is a type of king everyone would desire.

" I heard that you are 18 years old." Hoseok said who was sitting beside Jungkook, he was very talkative. Jungkook was correct, this Alpha gives beta vibes.

Jimin swallowed the lettuce before speaking. " Yes, I just turned 18 this october." He said with a soft voice as he paused eating to show the Alpha some respect.

" I guess you didn't get chance to learn how to fight." Hoseok said with a soft voice, indicating that he has no I'll intention. Jimin Shaked his head , slightly embarrassed. " Well kookie is in charge of teaching how to use swords , arrows, knife etc. He would be glad to teach you too." Hoseok said in his usual happy voice making Jungkook choke.

" Me?"

" Yes .You." Hoseok replied as he patted the Alpha's shoulder, a little too hard for Jungkook's liking.

Jungkook looked from Hoseok to Jimin, the Omega was looking up at him with hopeful eyes that made things to Jungkook's heart.

" Okay." He replie and was gifted with jimin's blinding smile.

They all resumed eating, albeit Jungkook kept glancing at his Omega who was having little talks with his mother and father.

Jennifer and Jimin got along well , maybe because Jennie is the youngest after Jimin. Jungkook smiled as he felt relieved that his Omega is comfortable among his new family.

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Word count:1336

Readers who are just here to find a book just to translate it, I request you to leave this book.

Authors spend their hours and hours to write a good chapter ( I am talking with personal experience) . They don't write just for you guys to copy it in different language and only give credits to them when you are exposed.

I have stated it in my bio that translation is not allowed and yet people are doing it anyway and on top of that, they have the audacity to call me cruel and cold hearted just because I request to pull my book down from their page.

Stating that you love the book and want your native readers to read it too is not a fucking genuine excuse.

You are stealing someone else book and yet playing a victim role.

If you can't write a good book , then don't write it, keep reading and supporting the hardworking authors instead of stealing their works.

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶

Hey lovelies!

Sorry for my rant and thank you for helping me out yesterday :(

It means a lot to me :(

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter 💜

🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶🔸🔶