"I don't know if I should be  angry or worried.", you interrupted him, "My heart sank when I saw what Trish was carrying on the bag."

"I'm sorry.", he touched your arm.

You looked at him. All of his arm was covered by bandages and his shoulder too. All the blood was cleaned. You didn't know but the guys put them there just to hide the fact that Golden Experience had already healed him. You didn't noticed but you couldn't help but notice the dark simbols around his chest. He saw you looking confused and asked what was wrong.

"Is that a tattoo?", you asked.

"Yes. You never noticed?"

"I know you are going to laugh but I always though it was a bra or something like that."

Bucciarati laughed, making you blush out of embarassement. Then you hit him at the head.

"What was that for?!", he said.

"You are laughing at me after I got the scare of my life! You idiot!", small tears started to fall down of your cheeks.

You could feel Bucciarati's hand on your face:

"Oh, don't be like that. Come here, tesoro."

And with that, you hugged him without touching his arm and shoulder of course. He hugged you back how he could. Bruno then gave you a small kiss on the lips.

"I'm okay, see? I'm not going to die.", and he kissed you again.

"If you have another injury like this, I'll kill you myself."

"I won't."

You got up:

"I'll leave you to rest."

"Why? Stay here with me. The bed is wide enough."

"B-But-"

"Do you need to study? You can use my office. Just don't leave today. Please.", he begged.

"You are really stubborn...", you sighed, in defeat.

"Maybe I am.", he smiled at you, "Oh, if you want to eat, you can use whatever you want."

"Then, don't move a muscle. I'm going to make us dinner."

"I can walk and go with you. I'm not incapacitated."

"No, just stay here. I'll come as fast as I can."

Before he could replied, you got out of his bedroom. Trish, Narancia and Mista were at the other side of the door. You looked at them.

"H-Hey (Y/N), we heard that you are going to make dinner.", Mista started, "Can you do for us too?"

"Yeah, we heard from Bucciarati that you are an amazing cooker.", Narancia continued.

"Ok, I'll do enough for the gang."

"Thank you! We are starving and Abbacchio won't move his but from the couch!", Trish said.

You smiled:

"Let's get to it, then."

***

After Bucciarati and you ate, you wished everyone a good night and went to your boyfriend's room. The man was laid on the bed and head the arm that wasn't injured right above his head. However, when you entered, he quickly turned all his attention to you.

"I'll turn off the lights in one second. Just let me take out the shoes."

He nodded so you proceeded. After getting all done, you laid down close to him in the dark above the sheets.

"I missed you so much. bella."

"I missed you too. But tell me: at least the mission went well?"

"Yes. We did what was supposed to and came home.", his hand approached your face and your cheek.

You couldn't almost see him. You just felt his touch. You put your hand above his and grabbed it firmly. Then, you sensed him moving. You immediately told him to lay down but he didn't listen.

"I didn't kiss you for two days, cara. Besides I'm not that injured."

"Don't move too much. Your arm-"
You were quieted down in that moment by his lips.

"Shush. Let me have my way today.", he whispered on your ear making you shiver.

He kissed you more roughly than usual, making you open your mouth. His tongue danced with yours in a continuous passe. You were blushing tho to your boyfriend.

When he let go of you to breath and whispered again:

"I want to continue this someday..."

Your heart started to race. He wanted to do it?! To do it with you? How should you react?! Of course you wanted to but he was injured!

"You are way to horny to your current state...", you giggled.

"Only for you."

"Maybe when you get better."

"Better? I'm fine!"

"Say that to your arm, dummy."

" I- ugh, okay... But be aware that next time, I might do it without warning."

"I'll kick you but you can try.", you smiled, "Just go to sleep. You need some rest."

"Don't go anywhere in the morning."

"You know I have classes."

"Hmm... then I'll go get you."

"Just stay here. You need to rest."

"Why are you so stubborn? I don't want to be away from you..."

"Just wait, okay? I'll come home as soon as I finish my shift. But I'll have to work here for my new doujinshi."

"Fine by me.", he gets closer to you, "I love you."

"I love you too, Bruno."

Hello guys. I'm having trouble finishing the chapters in one day so I decided I'll update the story every two days. Thank you for your understanding. ( > < )