Chapter seventeen: Saved

Start from the beginning

"Hello miss!" The counter lady said smiling. I looked around a little amazed at what my surroundings were.

There were rainbow LED lights everywhere on the ceiling and on the rim of the walls on the floor, the entire place was lit up completely with color. I go up to the cashier and hand her $80 dollars.

"Are there three more with you?" She asks

I nod "they're outside."

"Have fun!" She says smiling.

I nod and go to the left of her we're they're were chairs and tables set out and more to the left was a food stand. I sighed and sat at one of the tables that looked like lunch tables from a school.

I was playing on my phone wondering when they'd come inside, I looked towards the door and sighed.

"You're friends dump you too?" I heard a voice ask me. I turned back around and looked down.

"Kinda? I rode here with them but they got into a fight and so I ran away from all the fighting."

"I'm sorry." The boy said as he hugged me.

I hugged him back and when we let go I tilted my head slightly. I just realized what he looked like.

 I just realized what he looked like

He chuckled slightly as he sat next to me, "checking me out hm?" He asked smirking slightly

"Wha- no no no no! I'm sorry I didn't mean to! I was just realizing what you looked like!"

He laughed a little "hey it's okay, I'm just playin with ya!" He smiled brightly.

I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled lightly.

"My name is Rae, what's you're name?" He asked.

"My names Y/n, it's nice to meet you!" I said smiling.

We talked for around 45 minutes. Every time I heard the doors open I'd look to see if it was them, but not once was it.

"So you like to draw? You'll have to show me sometime!"

"I-I don't know... I think they're pretty bad." I said rubbing my neck when I heard the door open once again I looked to the door and saw Jake, just Jake.

I tilted my head slightly, "that one of you're friends?" Rae asked me.

I nod, Jake looked at me and waved for me to come to him, I shook my head no. He comes over to me and grabbed my wrist. "We're leaving, my mom is here." He growls lowly.

"Jake stop... you're hurting me!" I said as my eyes started to water but he didn't care he kept walking.

I felt my wrist get yanked down and out of Jake's grip. I heard him growl loudly.

"She said you're hurting her you bastard! You got ears or just not care?!" It was Rae...

"R-Rae it's fine..." I say looking down as tears fell.

"No! It's not!" He shows Jake my wrist, "she has marks cause of you!" Jake was silent and obviously pissed off... why would he hurt me?

Rae shakes his head now picks me up bridle style and takes me out to his car.

"Th-Thank you Rae..." I said looking down.

"Do you stay at the same place as him?"

"Y-yea.."

"You're staying at my place until he is gone, or you get a place." He said sternly.

I nod as he drives away from the trampoline park.