Chapter seven: Jake's mom

After we had the seance and ran back to the house we all changed into pajamas, and we all four slept in Sam and Colby's room, Sam passed out, and Colby, Jake and I were the only ones awake now.

"You should tell him

"You should tell him." Colby says, "I'll walk out," he smiles at me.

"Tell him what?" I say, smiling back at him.

He growls lowly, "tell him!" He says, shoving me to where I fall on top of Jake and into his lap.

We both blush deeply, I try to get up, but Colby pushes me back down, "let me up!" I say, whining.

"Don't whine." Colby says stubbornly, "you can't get up until you tell him." He says, crossing his arms.

I look at Jake then back at Colby and whine slightly with saddened eyes.

"Fine, you can get up, as long as you tell him later," Colby says, pissed off.

I sigh, "I'll tell him eventually," I say, getting off Jake's lap I swear I heard him sigh in disappointment...

After a while, we all went to sleep, and we were awake and packing for our drive to Los Angeles. I quickly got dressed and went downstairs.

"Have you told him?" Jake's mom, whisper asks me

"Have you told him?" Jake's mom, whisper asks me. I shake my head, no. "That's it then." She says, whispering still.

"Wait, no!" I run after her saying how she didn't need to tell him.

All three were headed out the door. "Jake!" She says Jake turns around from the door. I quickly shove him out and close the door behind me.

"Time to go!" I say, grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the car.

"What's going on?" Sam asks as everyone starts running after me to the car.

"Sam, you know that thing I told you about Jake's mom last night?" I ask, looking at him.

"Yeah? So?" He says, still confused.

"She was about to say it," I say, shoving Jake into the car.

"Wait!" Jake's mom says at the door.

"Go away!" I say, getting in the car, and we drive away from the house on our way to Los Angeles.

A few minutes had passed when Jake got a call. I quickly took his phone and saw it was his mom, and declined the call. I smiled brightly at Jake, "was that my mom?" He asked me, confused.

"Maybe!" I say, powering off his phone and putting it in my pocket. "This is mine now," I say, smiling.

"I don't think so." He says, trying to get to his phone, I keep it in my hand now and try to dodge him.

We get to the house, and I quickly get out and run inside, everyone knew I had a crush on Jake but, well, Jake. "Hey, Y/nnnnn- where are you going?" Corey asks.

I keep running, "can't talk!" I say, running out to pool Jake a little ways behind me.

I hold it over the pool, "don't do it, Y/n!" Jake says, coming a little closer.

"Don't come any closer, or I'll do it!" I say sternly.

"Hey, Y/n?" Corey asks on the other side of the pool. I glance at him for an actual second and Jake tackles me to the ground. I put the phone behind my back and smile at him. He was so close... I blushed slightly and slipped out for underneath him. After getting up, I quickly shoved him into the pool.

"Sorry, not sorry, Jake!" I say waving back at him running into the house, I hide it where Corey had done his ouija board prank, and hide it under the ouija board, after I hid it I run back into the kitchen.

A wet Jake comes into the house and glares at me, he goes upstairs first, and a few minutes pass by before he comes back down in clean, dry clothes, but his hair was still wet. "Y/n," Jake says, sternly coming over to me.

"Jake," I said, mocking him. "I'm gonna annoy the shit out of you until you tell me where my phone is." He says, smirking.

"You won't." I say, moving off the barstool, "anyways, I have to make dinner, so get out of meh kitchen!" I say, laughing a little and going grabbing something out of the counter.

Jake comes up behind me and pins me there. I turn around, surprised, "J-Jake! Let me goooooo.." I say, blushing.

"Nope, now where is my phone?" He asks, still not moving.

I try to push him away, but it wasn't working so well, "I'm not telling you!" I say, crossing my arms, giving up on pushing him away.

"We can stay here all day, Y/n." He says sternly.

I try to push him away again, "leaf me alone!" I say, laughing a little.

He chuckles, "I will not blow away." He says, smirking.

I giggle, "okay, okay, enough with the puns, can you leave me alone? I wanna cook dinner!"

"I know that's an excuse because you can't cook," Jake says.

"Fine, it's under the ouija board," I say, crossing my arms, he runs off into that room.

He restarts his phone and puts the password in, "25 miss calls from my mother." He said, looking at me as he comes into the kitchen.

I was in the same spot as earlier with my arms crossed. "You should like, not call her back," I say, shrugging like it was nothing.

He walks off, shaking his head, and I hear him call her back. I quickly run upstairs and lock myself in my room, Colby inside with me.