Sorry,Freedom

Chapter 2

*********************************************************************************************************************

I finally got home, and trust me, I was happy. I grabbed my purse from my mustang and got out of my car.

"Aunt Trina, I'm home!"

"Very well then... go do your homework so we don't have to hassle tonight."

"Yea, okay then."

I walked up the stairs with my backpack and purse and sat in my chair that is in my room. Every time I come home I think about mom and dad and how they died in the car crash. My life wouldn't be so screwed up if they were here.

All of a sudden, at dusk, I hear a rock hitting my  window. I was pretty sure it was Derik, but just in case I peeked outside, and surprisingly, it wasn't Derik, but it was another football player at school.

"What are you doing here Daniel?"

"Can I come up there and talk to you"

"Ummm, one sec."

I looked out the door and no one was here. Sneaky aunt I've got.  "Come on up."

Daniel crawled up the ladder that my old boyfriend used ALL the time. "I wanted to see if you were O.K."

"Umm," I paused, "Okay but-" Daniel interrupted me and said, "I'm happy you broke up with him because he has cheated on you four times with Tiffany."

"Wow." I looked away for a second.

"And, number two, I like you, I have liked you since second grade."

"OMG! REALLY?"

"Yes."

The next second I knew was we were kissing but then I nudged him. "I Just Broke up woth him, TODAY."

"I love you."

I am guessing you can guess what happened the rest of the night. ;)