"Fury, you son of a bitch" Steve then says

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Nicholas retorts to him, and I smile at Steve.
"This is SHIELD?" Pietro asks us as he had come over.
"This is what the SHIELD I had created is supposed to be" I tell him, as we see lifeboats being deployed.

"This is not so bad" Pietro says looking at the ship.
"Let's load them up" Steve then orders as the first few lifeboats make landfall. We all head back toward the building we had the civilians in, and get ready to load them on.

Steve and I rush civilians onto the waiting boats where SHIELD agents were awaiting them, "We got about 50 to 100 more coming in after this group" Steve tells one of the agents, as we continue ushering people onboard.

Steve and I watch as civilians make their way toward the boats, keeping an eye out for any bots that will try and stop us. "Thor, I got a plan" we suddenly hear Tony saying.
"We're out of time" Thor replies to him, "They're coming for the core" he adds.
"Avengers, time to work for a living" we hear Tony say, and Steve and I race off to go join our team. We find them in the middle of the city protecting what I assume to be the core, as more and more Ultron sentinel bots attack. Taking down some near by bots, I look to see Pietro racing around taking bots out, as Wanda and Clint appear to help. "Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing, 'hide the zucchini'" Tony then remarks as her and Bruce hadn't appeared yet.

"Relax, shell head. Not all of us can fly" Natasha responds as we continue fighting off bots. Natasha then finally comes to us, stepping beside Tony, "What's the drill?" she asks him.
"This is the drill" Tony says indicating to the object in the middle of the area. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose" Tony tells her as Bruce now as Hulk appears ripping apart some bots.

We all then look to see Ultron arriving, "Is that the best you can do?" Thor taunts at the evil bot

We all then look to see Ultron arriving, "Is that the best you can do?" Thor taunts at the evil bot. Ultron holds his robotic hand up beckoning at the sentinals and we watch as what seems like hundreds come running our way.
"You had to ask" Steve says to Thor.
"This is the best I can do" Ultron says to us. "This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possible hope to stop me?" he says to us.