6- That Kind Of Talk

Start from the beginning

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed" Natasha says looking between Bruce and Tony.
"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve" Bruce says looking at the picture Lilia had brought Natasha. "Ultron's going to evolve" he adds looking at the rest of us.
"How?" Nicholas asks.
"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" Bruce then asks the group.

After trying to get in contact with Helen, and being unsuccessful, Steve and I decide that we would go check on her. Steve and I gear up, and I place my quiver on my back as Steve places his shield on his, and Tony comes into the room, "We'll take Nat and Clint" I inform Tony.

"All right, strictly recon. I'll hit the Nexus, I'll join you two as soon as I can" he says as we make our way out of the house.
"If Ultron's really building a body..."Steve starts to say.
"He'll be more powerful than any of us, maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot" Tony says to us.

"You know, I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was the two of us" Steve says smiling at me.
"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. You mind if I burrow Ms. Hill?" Nicholas comes up to us asking as he puts his jacket on.

"She's all yours, apparently" Tony says as Nicholas looks at him, "What are you gonna do?" Tony then asks.
"I don't know, something dramatic, I hope" Nicholas says as he walks away. Steve and I then make our way toward the jet, and we do so sitting down, waiting for Clint and Natasha to board.

"You going to be okay?" Steve ask looking over at me.
"I think I will" I tell him.
"If we see the twins, what should we do?" Steve then asks.

"Nothing, they don't understand what they are doing. Ultron has manipulated them into thinking they are getting revenge. I want them to know we aren't a threat, so I will not fight them back" I say to him.
"And if she makes you see things again?" Steve asks.
"I will know to fight it" I say as I take his hand in mine, "because I will know it's not real, that you would never think of me as a failure" I smile.

"You two lovebirds ready to go?" Clint asks as him and Natasha board the Quinjet.
"Let's get this show on the road, Laura okay with you coming?" I ask him as he sits in the pilot seat.

"You know her, she knows it part of the job, and I always promise her I'll come back in one piece, I am coming back in one piece right?" he smirks at me.
"Just get us to Dr. Cho" I comment at him as he starts the jet up.

Clint lowers the jet and Steve and I jump out, "Two minutes, stay close" Steve tells Clint through the communication links. We look toward Dr. Cho's building, and I look at Steve nodding as the two of us take off for it.  Entering the building we see a room that has been attacked, and find employees scattered all dead. "Dr. Cho!" Steve shouts as we see her leaning against a group of cases.  I pick up a piece of cloth nearby and hold it onto her wound.

"He's uploading himself into the body" she informs us.
"Where?" I ask her, as I go to reach for something to help her, she grab my arm, "The real power is inside the Cradle. The Gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark" she tells us.
"First, we have to find it" Steve tells her.
"Go" she says to the two of us.

"Are you going to be okay?" I ask her.
"I will, just go stop Ultron" she groans.
"Did you guys copy that" Steve asks Clint and Natasha as we make our way out of the room.

"We did" Clint responds.
"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him" Natasha informs us.
"There, it's a truck from the lab. Right above you Artemis, Cap. On the loop by the bridge" Clint says to us. "It's them, you got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver" he adds.