Valentine's mouth formed a perfect breathless o as he panted. Valentine pushed back against the plug trying to show his Master that he could take his punishment. "M~m~mas," Valentine couldn't finish his thoughts as his voice broke off into a moan. "P~please," Valentine's raven hair was messy in his face and his pupils were blow so wide the baby blue of his iris was barely visible as he peered up through his bangs. His fingers gripped Jake's thigh for dear life as he moaned his voice quickly disappearing into silent begging from the abuse to his throat from earlier.

He chuckled and shoved the butt plug back into Val's ass before spanking him a few more times. "I think that's enough punishment for now. Not to mention that the real punishment continues throughout the night. Remember you are not allowed to touch yourself." The butt plug continued yo vibrate deep in Valentine's ass.

"Ye~es master," Valentine nodded crawling under the sheets and cuddled up to Jake immediately clinging to him before his eyes snapped open. "I need to take the trays downstairs and take out the trash! I have to do my chores first!" Valentine frantically fell out of the bed landing on all fours like a cat before standing up and grabbing the microwave dinner trash and the silverware to clean.

Jake sighed and closed his eyes to calm himself before yelling after the nervous cat boy. "Valentine! Get back here right now! That's an order." He sighed in exasperation and sat up, looking at Valentine sternly. "Do your chores in the morning. For now you are going to lay in bed with me and endure your punishment."

Valentine froze mid step almost dropping the items frantically juggling them before finally getting a good enough hold on them to set the tray and silverware down. "Yes Master," Valentine bowed slinking sulkily back into bed with him. "I didn't mean to make you upset. I will wait till tomorrow to do my chores," Valentine curled up opposite Jake not daring to go into his personal space after being yelled at.

He reached over and pulled Valentine close with a sigh. "You need to relax Valentine. I realize that you're new and you want to please me, but you could have fun here. Just relax okay?" He pet Valentine's back and kissed him on the forehead.

"Have fun?" Valentine tilted his head in confusion before nuzzling against Jake happily purring content to be by his side. "My job is to serve you, not to have fun. But because master is master I will follow his order," Valentine hummed sleepily as he relaxed into Jake's hold completely oblivious to the vibrations in his ass as he focused on his master's love.

"Good boy. I want you to enjoy being mine as much as I enjoy having you okay? That is unless you're bad..." He slid his hand down and turned the vibration in the butt plug up a notch. "Apparently your punishment wasn't enough for you~"

Valentine squeaked trying to avoid worsening his punishment. "Master! What did I do now?" Valentine squealed biting his lip to distract himself from the feeling growing in his stomach. "Master I'm a good boy I'm your good boy please~" Valentine whined. "I don't want to make Master mad and fail my first punishment."

"You'll be fine Valentine. Tell me when you think you're going to cum." He sighed and lay back on the bed, pretending there wasn't a horny, writhing cat boy slave right next to him.

"Master~" Valentine's eyes were wide as he balled his hands into little fists his nails making small red crescent marks on his palms as he stared at his Master laying next to him. Trying to relax Valentine took several deep breaths as he tried to ignore the feeling pooling in his abdomen. "M~m~master will you be disappointed if I have to come?" Valentine stammering quickly becoming a whine.

"Yes I will. You wouldn't want to break two of my rules in the same day would you?" He chuckled and flicked the vibrator up to maximum. "Don't you dare cum yet." He wasn't really going to be angry if Valentine came, he just enjoyed teasing the poor boy.

"Ma~master!" Valentine whined. "Can I have the cock ring please," He panted desperately. "I don't think I can make it and I don't want to disappoint master," Valentine's eyes plead silently as he bit his lip. "M~ma~" Valentine's voice broke off into whimpers as it shifted.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Of course you can. Go get it for me will you?" He slapped Valentine hard on his already sore ass.

Valentine squeaked at the slap trying to get downstairs as fast as possible and retrieve the ring. Picking it up off the table Valentine made his way upstairs almost falling as the vibrator shifted. Crawling into the bedroom Valentine held out the ring to his master with a bright blush. "Master will you help me. Pretty please~"