HEY!

--this takes place when Sherwin and Jonathan is out on a walk--

-Sherwin's POV

"Where are we going?" I said. I didn't know my way around the neighborhood, so I had no idea where were going. "To a park." He said. His voice was friendly but dominant at the same time. As we were walking, I heard a whistle. Someone was whistling a song I like so I hummed the beat, and realised it was Jonathan, he smiled and chuckled at out duet. I felt a little embarrassed, but he seemed to enjoy it. I didn't eat, so I was a little hungry, Jonathan seemed to notice so he walked in a cafe called "Kyushu Kafe" They gave us a table and some menus, so we started to order. "U-uh, Jonathan?" I said, "Yeah?" "I don't h-have any money." "I can't ask you do do that!" I said, this time being more dominant then usual. "I insist." He said, calmly. That made me feel bad for me sounding dominant. "O-okay..." I said.

-After they ate-

The walk was pretty calm until some dude came up. "Hey cutie." He said and grabbed my hips. "HEY! What's your problem?" Jonathan said. I was very uncomfortable. "Shut it bro, it ain't like your dating him, Is it?" He said, a grin starting to appear on his face. "Yes, yes I am" Jonathan a blush started to go on his face. "Fine dude, I'll back off." He said, He let go of my hips and started to walk off. "Dickhead." Jonathan mumbled. "T-thanks Jonathan." I said. Then, my face started to turn very very red. He said that he was dating me! DATING! "Sherwin!" Jonathan said. Snapping me back to reality (There goes gravity U^U) "o-oh, sorry." It's alright. Jonathan's phone started to ring. "One sec Sherwin." He said, he answered the phone and this middle aged lady picked up "Yeah... yeah... I'm good... Ari's good too.. Wait WHAT?! U-uhm nope! Okay! Love you! Bye!" Was all I heard before Jonathan started panicking. "Woah, woah! Calm down! What's wrong?" "My friend Kylie is coming over!" He said. "What's wrong with that?"

"She's the one who KISSED you."

"W-what?"

Took me forever to upload. I sowwy. But next chapter finna have some DRAMA O^O look out for dat. Okay y'all Baiii!