The Prince and the Tomboy

The prince and the tomboy

Annabelle Thompson lives in a small village in a modest home with her mother. Anna is Strong minded, brave, loyal and a complete tomboy. She has trained with a sword since she was seve and now at Eighteen almost nineteen is considered a natural.

When a visitor insults her right to train with a sword she challenges him to a duel. Only after completely humiliating him does she discover he is crown prince Alexander. He is staying in the village for a week.

When he leaves all the young women including Anna are required to travel to the castle for the princes twenty first birthday ball and stay for two weeks.

Anna and Alex both hate each other but when Alex starts to fall for Anna will she stay strong or will she let her heart lead her instead of her head.

Okay this story only has like a couple of chapters but is updated regularly. It's currently on a cliffhanger grr. This author deserves to be in up and coming authors. Her style is really good. I love tomboy stories especially tomboys and princes so this was an instant hit for me and guess what! The cover on at the moment I made for watching_sunsets! I was so excited when she asked for my permission to use it!