He sighs as he threw the stack of papers onto his table. He plops down impatiently onto his desk chair as he flips open the first paper. His eyes squinted as he groans. He didn't even understand a thing. "what is this crap?" Jisung slams his palm on the table as he recalled Felix's words.

" This should be easy if you have been paying attention" great, you messed up and you now have literally no idea how to do this. Jisung's phone rang as it almost vibrated off the table.

" yeah what Minho" Jisung sighs in the call. " minho, HYUNG sweetie" Minho corrected, chuckling as Jisung couldn't help but smile either, rolling his eyes. " why did you call?" Jisung asks, still frustrated about the whole homework paper thing.
" woah hold up sungie, who made you mad? Give me my baby sung back" Minho pouts, but was concerned anyways. " your 'baby'sung was killed by some stupid aussie dude named Lee Felix" Jisung tsked. "What happened b?" Minho frowned, waiting impatiently for the other line to reply.

" he basically gave me a sTACK of practise papers and expect me to complete them by tomorrow and like bitch i cant understand a thing but its also partly my fault since like i wasnt really listening the whole damn time cuz he is so damn ethereal." Jisung ranted as he heard the other line let out a laugh. " Ill come over, be there in 5" minho says before he hangs up. Jisung smiles at his screen, " he sure knows me well....tch" jisung mutters to himself with a goofy grin appearing afterwards. Jisung sighs, setting his phone aside as he walked over to the living room, waiting for his door bell to be pressed.

"HAN JISUNG, YOUR BABY'S HERE" Jisung flinched at the sudden yell. " YAH" Jisung shrieked, jogging hastily towards the front door, opening it with a death stare. " have you heard about something called a doorbell?" Jisung said through gritted teeth as he playfully slapped Minho's chest. " where's the 'hyung' ,darling" Minho teased. " go away" Jisung rolled his eyes, walking back to his room without waiting for the elder who waddled behind.

" woah Ji, what did you do to make him hate you that much" Minho gasps as he looks at Jisung's desk which was overflowing with stacks and stacks of practise papers from all the different schools. "Ask that aussie instead- just....help me, i wasnt paying attention cu-" " yes i get it, hes hot and you're soooo gay" Minho cuts him off, picking out a random practise paper from the stack as he flipped through the pages.

" Ji honey, these are basic questions, its super easy and the teacher had gone through all these in class a million of times. aish, next time just imagine Felix's face is mine and pay attention" Minho shook his head in 'disappointed but not surprised. '

" yeah yeah whatever, i called you here to help me, not nag at me hyung" Jisung groaned in annoyance as he snatched the paper from his hyung, scribbling the 'seem to be correct answer' onto the paper.

" see? You actually know how to do it, just get him off your mind FOR NOW, i aint tellin you to stop chasing your dreams hun" Minho advises, smirking at the end, satisfied with his cheesy ass pick up line thing. " seriously" Minho added, but was more serious this time round. " try"

Sighing, Jisung nods, listening to the elder as he sat down and started completing question after question with Minho sitting right beside him if he had to clarify anything he didnt know.

" minhooooo, what do they mean by "quote from paragraph one" Jisung whines as he tiredly tug on Minho's oversized grey sweater sleeve. " oh, basically choose a word that matches the description or whatever its called from ONLY paragraph one. Remember to use QUOTATION MARKS" Minho replies as he scrolled through his instagram feed.

" Ji, look here" Minho tapped his shoulder as he watches the younger turn around. "What do y- AGHBEJZJEJJDJENS" Jisung shrieked when Minho took a quick selfie of both of them. " I WASN'T EVEN READY and im pretty sure i looked pretty shitty there you toebag" Jisung huffs. " toebag? Seriously? I called you sweetie, honey and darling and what i got in return was tOebAg WOW" Minho exclaims as he dramatically clenched his sweater where his heart was at. " shush child, now show me"

Minho turns his screen towards the latter.

" heyyyy i actually dont look that bad " Jisung giggles as Minho crosses his arms

" heyyyy i actually dont look that bad " Jisung giggles as Minho crosses his arms. " see? Im such a great photographer, or you can say, selfiegrapher" Minho winks as Jisung faked puke. " ew" Jisung laughs, which was followed by minho's.

" okay enough min, lets ACTUALLY do some work instead of messing around" Jisung chuckles, continuing to scribble answers as he turned to Minho whenever he needed help on certain questions.

♡♡♡
Honestly, i deadass almost made them like each other BUT THEN I REALISED THIS IS A JILIX FF AHAHHAHSHSHS im such a clown 🤡🤡🤡