"Put the girl down"

I said in a demanding tone. He just stood there and didn't even bother doing what I said.

"Suga...help..."

Jisoo whispered and I noticed her breathing heavily. She looked really frightened.

"I said, put the girl down or else.."

Suho let out a deep sigh and placed Jisoo down. I was about to go to Jisoo but he suddenly took out a gun and pointed it towards Jisoo. I wasn't even surprised by his sudden action because knowing Suho, he wouldn't really hesitate to do anything as long as he gets his way. This is bad. Really bad. I can see Jisoo shaking. I tried to think of something to convince him of letting Jisoo go without any altercation or casualties.

"hand over your knife or I'll shoot this b*tch"

I handed him my knife and tried reasoning with him again. "Do you really wanna do this?!" I slowly raised my arms towards my chest with my palms facing him, to try to make it seem like I'm surrendering myself. Then I slowly walked towards him. Maybe, just maybe that if I can get close enough I can snatch that gun from him.

While I'm walking towards him I asked him, "Why? What made you do all of these things?" Suho just stared at me and was silent. "Was there something that happened to you?" I said. He then replied "Why do you care?" As I slowly got closer, Suho got more irritated and switched the direction of the gun. Now his gun is pointed right at me! "You think I don't know what you're planning to do?!" He yelled. "Back off!" He shouted again and made me jump up straight, staring at the gun that's just merely a meter in front of me. "I said back off!" His voice now sounding angrier. He then cocked the gun, ready to shoot.

I looked up from the gun, looking at Suho's very upset face. Then shift my focus to Jisoo. Her teary eyes were widely staring at me, fear instilled in her eyes and her whole body trembling heavily. Okay, this is it. Things are moving so slowly as I can feel my impending death. Death by a bullet. I guess that's not so bad, right? I mean, I had a good life and I may have made some bad decisions but I don't regret doing this now, trying to save a friend.

Even though i'm a tough guy, i'm also scared of many things. One of it is losing someone who is important and the other one is breaking a promise.

Promise...

"Thanks for pulling me in the car"

I said as I sat beside Jin who was looking outside the window. We were still on the road, going to Daejeon.

"Hey, don't worry. I know we'll find your sister." I said, trying to comfort him.

"I also had another sister aside from Jisoo. She was younger than Jisoo but she acted like an older sister towards her when i'm not at home."

I was about to ask him where his other sister is but then I heard him saying "had" so that meant that his other sister must've passed away. I stayed silent and just listened to what he's telling me.

"When I saw Jisoo, I was so happy and relieved but then I noticed that Irene wasn't there with her. I was thinking that maybe they got separated and that Irene will find her way to us but the look on Jisoo's face already says it all"

Jin's voice was sounding a bit shaky and cracked, almost as if he's about to cry. I placed my hand on his back and gave him a small smile when he glanced at me.

"Let it all out. I'm all ears"

Jin nodded and sat up straight. He cleared out his throat and began talking.