GET TOGETHER pt. 2

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"I never thought riding a motorcycle could be this fun" Jisoo yelled from the back while we were touring around the City.

Before we head to Daejeon, I wanted for us to have a date. It may be simple but atleast I tried and she looked like she had fun. We went to different places but sadly, my gas tank was almost empty.

"Chichi, we have to make a quick stop first because the gas is almost empty" I said to her as I stop the motorcycle for awhile for her to hear me. "Okay, taetae".

We searched for a Gasoline station but sadly, most of the gas stations that we found had Corpses.

After 30 minutes of searching for a Gasoline station, we finally found one that was empty and it has a convenience store too. We climbed off the motorcycle and I filled it up with gas until it was already full.

"Taetae, let's go inside the convenience store after you're done filling the tank" Jisoo said as she unbuckle and remove her helmet. After filling the tank, I manually pushed the motorcycle and hid it behind the restroom's small building so that no one will see it.

"What do you want to do?" I asked Jisoo as we went inside the Convenience store. "I want to eat chocolate and chips." She replied as she took some chips from the stall. She looked adorable while holding the huge bag of chips and 4 Chocolate bars.

"Let's place it inside a bag" I said to her as I took a tote bag from the cabinet below the register. She placed all the food that she took inside the bag and I also placed some food for me.

"Alright, let's go" Jisoo said while walking towards the front door of the convenience store. I followed her from behind but suddenly we saw a car stopping. I quickly pulled Jisoo's hand and ran towards the back door of the convenience store.

"We should run to the motorcycle" I said to her making sure that my voice was loud enough for her to hear. "I kinda wanna go potty" Jisoo said while standing uncomfortably "I got surprised and it kinda triggered my bladder" she said sounding very sorry.

Taehyung: It's okay, I'm sorry about that
Jisoo: Yeah, let's hurry to the restroom
Taehyung: Right. We should be careful

We looked around and noticed that the people inside the car didn't went out yet. We crouched as we ran towards the Ladies restroom. I was hoping that the people inside the car didn't notice us or else they might come for us.

I was waiting outside Jisoo's cubicle but I heard footsteps coming our way. I slowly knocked on Jisoo's door and ask her to let me in. She didn't want to at first but I told her that someone's coming. She opened the door and I went inside quickly.

She was already finish when I went inside her cubicle and seconds later, someone opened the door to the Ladies restroom. Me and Jisoo remained quiet but the person was able to spot both of our feet.

When he kept talking, Jisoo's eyes suddenly widened. She turned her head towards me and we were mouthing the words that we want to say to each other.

Jisoo: It's Jin oppa
Taehyung: What?
Jisoo: J-I-N OP-PA
Taehyung: Huh?

I couldn't understand what she was saying because I was really not good at lip reading. She unlocked the door and slowly opened it and standing at the opposite side was the guy whom I made a promise with days ago.

"Jin oppa"

Jin's eyes widened as he saw Jisoo. Jisoo ran quickly to him and gave him a very tight embrace.

Jisoo: I missed you so much!
Jin: H-how??
Jisoo: Taehyung found me and we were heading to Daejeon to meet up with you guys.