✔︎ 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ ✔︎

<read in dark mode>

☾𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣☽

that stupid fucking ps4. i'm literally gunna brake that thing in half. kairi was on that thing the whole time i was here, he doesn't even pay attention to me. like all i'm asking for is to have some attention from my boyfriend like.... might as well marry the damn object.

i was laying on kairis bed on my phone, scrolling through insta, just liking some posts. until i got bored, i turned off my phone and put it on the vanity next to me. i sighed loudly and looked over at kairi who was yelling at his mic, probably arguing at the boys.

"NO U FUCKER THE OTHER WAY"
kairi said raising his voice,

"kai?"
i said.

"MATTIA UR GOING THE WRONG WAY"
he yelled again,

"kai?"
i said softly. still no response from him.

"ALEJANDRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING!"

"kai??"
i said raising my voice a lil higher,

"ROSHAUN UR FUCKING TRASH"
he said laughing.

"KAIRI"
i yelled, "w-what y/n" he said with attitude.

i sighed, "can u please cuddle with me"
i said with puppy eyes, even tho he can't see.

"hold on y/n"
he replied,

"pleaseeee. ur always on the stupid game anyways"
i scoffed and got up walking to him, once i've reached to him i went in front of him and sat on his lap.

"y/n i said wait"
he said trying to look at his game.

"and i said cuddles"
i replied strictly,

i put my head down to the crook of his neck and started applying wet soft kisses.

"y/n. no."
he said pushing my head away from his neck. i sighed and got up getting off his lap,

"fine, son of a-"
when i was about to finish the sentence, kairi cut me off.

"finish that sentence,i dare u."
he said in a stern voice, "ugh. ur no fun" i said walking out of the room.