So what now

Walking in hallways and people staring at you would be to much of a cliche right? well for me anyways. How could they not stare when a certain badboy have suddenly took an interest on an invisible girl who had only three friends.

"for the nth time Rich can you not-
poke me"

" what?"
God! he's so vile how can a person be so evil and handsome. Yeah you heard me. I wont deny it either cause we all know that it's the truth. Well he won't hear me anyways so it's for his ego to not boost.

"well I know I can be devilishly handsome princess"
Say what? did I just said that out loud-

"yes princess but it's fine by me I know I am just to charming to resist"
he smirked

aaargh how could I be this stupid I thought. I turned to him annoyed "Rich what really is it you want I became your girlfriend I even endured that scene in that damn hallway where you shamelessly pressed your body to mine"

he chuckled by my sudden outburst

" oh so now your mocking me"
"no pfft princess! it's just"
I glared at him
he surrendered
" ok fine! fine! haha I just wanna tell you I'll pick you up at 8 be ready and wear casual" he grinned

"wha-
he touched my lip with his finger
" no questions asked be ready" he said seriously
" you better be serious with this rich or I'll I knee you where the sun don't shine mark my words" I told him with a matching glare he only smiled and did what I didn't expect the most before I know it "WHAT THE HELL RICH" I screamed shocked.
He pushed me making my back hit the wall and " what do you think your doing?" he encircled his hands in my waist and pushed me towards his body. I can smell his mint breath. I look at his piercing eyes consciously and he just look at me with that intense gaze

" BABY DOLL you look ravishing when your mad"

Oh my god I feel heat spread in my body and looked at him in pure shock.