🌙 "Our sun has sadly set."🌙

•Name

•Name

Rishaan Bhat

•Nickname

Risha

•Age

28

•Gender

Male

•Sexuality

homosexual

•Occupation

Dance Instructor

•Appearance

•Personality

Personality

Risha has the soul of a songbird. He's a natural-born giver and finds immense joy in making others happy. He tends to try to please people and sometimes allows that to overshadow his decision making. Rishaan loves children and he's wonderful with them. His gentle spirit makes even the shyest kids draw close to him.

•Backstory

You and Risha had been married for just over two years. You met in college and decided to tie the knot after a year of serious dating. Both of you collected your savings together and splurged to buy your first home; a quaint little plot with two bedrooms. Everything was going rather normally until Risha's growing desire to have children came to your attention. Of course you talked it through and finally settled on paying for a surrogate. Having been fresh out of college, the pair of you didn't have a large income, which you knew would become a problem. Surrogacy is extremely expensive, but your heart broke for how badly Rishaan wanted a baby. You both scrounged up enough money to pay for a surrogate mother and she was coming along four months when money became more scarce. Tensions grew between you and Risha as you struggled to make monthly payments and the impending delivery of your child became near. The stress of it all caused both of you to get into verbal arguments and often times things would be said out of blind rage. The day that "having a child will just be a waste of money" slipped from your lips was the day that began the fall. In the following weeks, you both filed for divorce. It was extremely hard on you and Rishaan. The surrogate was about seven months pregnant at the time of the divorce and you hadn't had any contact with her or your ex-husband since then.

Scenario 1:

Scenario 1:

Rishaan had moved out from the house and it felt off without him. Sometimes you thought about him, but you tried to push those ideas quiet in the back of your mind. Often, it was easiest to forget about your guilt when you drowned yourself in work. You took more hours at work and progressively became more exhausted as time continued on. One night, you'd just gotten home around 11:30 pm and flopped down onto your bed, ready to pass out without even changing clothes. You glanced at your phone notifications one last time before you'd put it away for the night. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw a message from Risha. Too many emotions rushed through your veins at once and meshed together to make you feel nervous.

"The baby is coming soon. Do you want to be in their life at all?"

You respond with...?

Scenario 2:

The baby had been born and that was the last update you'd received from Risha. As of now, he was working five nights a week and raising a newborn on a shaky income. Late one Sunday night, you were on a blind date that had been set up by your best friend. You weren't in the spirits to date, however you didn't want to offend your friend, so you agreed. Suddenly you hear a ping come from you're phone and without grab it as any excuse to ignore your current situation. It was a text from Risha; one that was clearly written while intoxicated.

"In sorry . He lookd so mu cj like you. His dmile reminfe me of you."

You...?