𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 5

Start from the beginning

Waves of emotions wanting to breakthrough. Nobody has said a single word and they just let their presence with each other do its thing.

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

"Are you starving?" Hanako asked releasing herself from Oikawa's grasp, suddenly feeling the coldness of the night.

He hummed signaling that he was indeed hungry. The last friendly volleyball game with just the third years surely had worn him out.

The girl made her way to the kitchen as she started to prepare the meal they're going to eat. Oikawa entered the kitchen after a few minutes wrapping his hands on the girl's waist back-hugging her, burying his face on her nape inhaling her scent. He whispered, "I love you, princess."

Hanako was taken aback by what he said, because of this she accidentally cut herself with the knife she was holding.

She hissed at the sight, while Oikawa dragged her to sit on the chair by the dining table while he took the first aid kit.

I love you, princess.

I love you.

I love―

"You don't have to do it Tooru, I can handle myself it's just a small cut." The girl insisted that she didn't need her boyfriend to bother himself fixing a band-aid for her but he didn't listen and continued treating the small wound.

Her heartfelt heavy while she felt butterflies in her stomach.

She just stared in awe at his face. Oh the things that you do to me. "Take a photo, I'm pretty sure it'll last longer and you could still stare at me even if I'm already back home."

Hanako felt her cheeks burn. He met her stare with a smile on his face. Time slowed down, their faces few inches apart.

Oikawa's heartbeat became rapid. It's been so long since the last time they became intimate.

It's your fault.

The girl became light-headed, her boyfriend's natural scent intoxicating her, it was addicting. He's addicting.

They were each other's Aphrodite who wanted the golden apple that was addressed 'to the fairest' and would do anything just to claim it―even if it was meant to cause chaos.

The moment their lips touched was when the other knew they needed each other. It wasn't out of love―no, it was for assurance. The relationship was just to make sure that someone's there. On the other hand, the other only felt pain. Guilt jumbled the pit of that person's stomach.

Stop!

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

The two stayed quiet during their meal. No one dared to talk, the unsettling feeling they both felt was only getting worse the longer they stayed together, occasionally making eye contact.

Now comfortable on the couch they waited for nothing in particular.

Oikawa decided to make the first move, grabbing her hand then interlaced their fingers just because he longed for her warmth, she flinched and she wasn't even discreet being caught.