•jane mckarthy☁️•

𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎:jane bloom mckarthy
𝚊𝚐𝚎:𝟷𝟾

𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖:amelia monét 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:father(alive) mother(deceased) older brother(jacob/alive)𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:jane is a total definition of a baddie,she doesn't take shît from anyone

𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢:father(alive) mother(deceased) older brother(jacob/alive)
𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:jane is a total definition of a baddie,she doesn't take shît from anyone...literally anyone,jane will stand up for herself and others,she is a complete extrovert and won't hesitate to talk to you at all,she loves making new friends and has a very bubbly personality.jane can be very protective of herself and the people she is close with,she is a very loyal person and someone you could count on.

𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:jane grew up having a pretty normal life until her mother passed away and everything went downhill from there,her father began drinking a lot which meant half of the time he couldn't even look after jane,she would be stuck at home trying look after him instead,soon once she was old enough jane used to hang out with her older brothers friends since she didn't have many herself,that's where the real trouble began as she started hanging out with gang memebers and soon started drûg dealing herself,but once her uncle became her legal guardian he decided to change everything which is why the moved from england to america for a fresh start.

likes
riding bikes
football
singing
playing tennis
going on hikes
swimming

dislikes
painting or any type of art
cockiness
rainy days
loud music
people who talk too much
animals

𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚜:fingering,fighting for dominance,slow stripping,handcuffed,teasing

𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚜:spanking,blind folded,any type of abuse

𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛:she is from england