•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

meanwhile, delaney was being rushed into the emergency room with a freaked out fuckshit running beside her and the on-call medics. "someone get me some narcan! quick! page dr. angelo from anesthesiology." the doctor bringing her in yelled, she wasn't the only one who had overdosed on the later hours of the day— california being filled with druggies taking one too many lines of coke on a daily basis but she was for sure the youngest they've had in weeks.

"who are you and can you tell us anything about this girl?" asked a doctor on standby, wanting to get any information she could get.

"um i'm fuckshit." he stated, absentmindedly, the doctor mentally face palming and shaking her head in disbelief at his stupid name. "and she's delaney johnson, umm— my girlfriend." he stuttered, his eyes not leaving the unconscious girl a few meters away from him.

"okay fuckshit, does she have anyone that she could call?" the doctor asked impatiently as fuckshit struggled to find the right words, never would he have had expected that delaney wasn't as fine as she made herself to be— he wasn't ready for this.

"nah, her mom's been off the rails for the pass month and shit, she hasn't seen her dad in fucking years." his trashmouth was becoming more and more apparent as he couldn't think about controlling it— not that he usually did.

"do you think she wanted to harm herself, fuckshit?" she asked while he got distracted by the busy hospital on this hot summer night— the bright lights, the constant background noise of pagers and the worry scattered in his mind. his adhd could not handle all this pressure a once.

"um nigga— i mean doc i don't fucking know okay, she's gonna be fine, right?" he asked, following the young doctor to the waiting room. she was obviously very new at this job therefore she wasn't used to talking her patient's family and friends. "we'll do our best." she stated before quickly walking away, delivering the newfound information on the now known girl to the main doctor.

•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

a few hours later, delaney woke up. she blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the bright lights of the small square-shaped hospital room. she was hooked to a bunch a machines who she didn't bother learning nor caring enough to know the names.

she noticed the sight of the four teenage boys she grew so fond of scattered around the room, silently sleeping on the uncomfy waiting room chairs— all but one. fuckshit lied closer to her than the others, for once he was sober and his eyes were focused on the girl he had done so dirty in the past year.

delaney slowly got up, avoiding the machines making fuckshit jump up and walk towards her. "nigga i was worried like a fucking pussy. don't do that shit to yourself laney, you almost died." he spoke loudly, waking up the others. "i'm here aren't i? it was a mistake." delaney stated, rolling her eyes before the others started talking, their words mixing up as they spoke at the very same time.

"ruben, go alert the damn doctors." ordered ray. since sunburn was forced to go home since he refused to tell his mom about the incident, ruben was back as the younger kid which meant he couldn't tell anyone what to do.

as he came back with the medical practitioner who had been assigned to delaney, ruben sat back down quietly fuming.

"doc i'm good, you can just take this shit off my arm and i'll be on my merry way." sarcastically spoke delaney, getting up from the uncomfortable bed, taking the needle off of her right arm.