Oh god my palms are starting to get clammy. Help me.

"Are you okay? I can practically hear your heartbeat over the loud music?" Cole whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

I'm...I'm I don't even...I..what?

"I'm okay" I squeak in his ear.

I'm so not going to be able to face Cole at school on Monday after this traumatic experience.

"Relax. I won't bite. Unless you tell me to" He whispers. I give him a blank look as I purse my lips.

Was that supposed to make me weak to the knees?

"Please don't bite me. That would be highly inappropriate" I give him a sarcastic smile and roll my eyes.

He laughs, making his dimples pop out.

Who created this creature? If they created him with the plan to make me all flustered and feeling all these cliche things then their plan worked.

You guys can stop now. I've had enough.

"Your funny"

"So I've heard"

After one more song, he asks me to show him where the bathroom is. At first I was kind of sceptical about his request because I mean, he's been in this house many times. Then I thought maybe he didn't use the toilet and this is his first time needing the bathroom while at my brother's party.

I lead him to the guest bathroom since the one upstairs is off limits (It's what Luke said) When we get there we find a very long line and apparently, the people occupying the bathroom are doing the nasty. Yeah I'm not cleaning that bathroom tomorrow.

Well, I guess Im going to have to take him to the bathroom upstairs. Luke is going to kill me but I'll just tell him that you can't deny a person from relieving themself.

Ugh damnit I left my bedroom door open. Anybody could go in there and start...yeah. I'd like to sleep with clean sheets.

Just as my hand reaches the doorknob to close my door, somebody shoves me inside and shuts the door. I turn around to face the culprit only to find a smirking Cole.

That smirk is making me uneasy.

"Uhm Cole, what are you doing?" I ask, taking slow steps away from him but he just steps closer to me.

The back of my knees hit the front of my bed and I fall backwards,landing on my elbows. My boobs bouncing due to the force. I curse this dress for making me not wear a bra.

"Are you trying to kill me with what your wearing?" He whispers. His voice coming out husky and deeper than usual. Dear god I think I'm a little wet.

I crawl backwards as he crawls forward. Is this how the bunny feels when the lion is hunting it?

I'm both excited and scared at the same time. The air thick with tension as he hovers over my body.

In that moment, the music from downstairs has dissipated and the only thing I can hear is my harsh breathing and racing heart.

"Wha-what d-do you m-mean?" I fumble with my words as his face lowers.

"That dress of yours. Are you trying to tease me?"

I gulp.

Nora please start planning my funeral and invite every hot guy you've ever stumbled upon. I don't think I'm going to live to see another day.

"I-I'm sorry. That wa-wasn't my in-intention" Stop stuttering Lucy!

"Hm" He hums, running the tip of his nose on my neck and I stop breathing. What is he doing? "I don't think I should be walking around with my dick bulging out my jeans now can I cupcake?" He whispers. His hand ghosting over my breast.

I shake my head. Did he just call me cupcake?

"N-no" I squeak.

"Your going to help me fix it right?" His hand roughly palms my breast as he starts planting wet kisses on my neck, making my heart go on overdrive.

Jesus.

I stay silent as he massages my breast and his kisses move to the other side of my neck.

"Right?" He whispers harshly, bucking his hips roughly,making me gasp at the contact of our fronts.

Hot damn! He is BIG!

I think I'm going to pass out.

I think I might've squeaked out a yes because the next thing I know, my dress and undergarments are shredded off me and his clothes are thrown somewhere on the floor.

All I have to say is...

HOT DAMN!!!