dui

The clinking of the half full bottle on empty ones was the only thing keeping Ty Lee awake. One hand was on the XBox 360 controller and the other was bringing the bottle of wine back to her mouth every now and then.

Ty Lee had never been the person for violent video games like GTA 5, but the thrill of shooting while driving and performing heists drove her to an addiction of playing. She loved driving erratically around Los Santos, running over random NPCs and escaping from the cops. She loved killing the cops too.

Yeah, Ty Lee was only a teenager, but her parents were awful at hiding their stashes of alcohol, so every once in a while she would reluctantly visit her childhood home with nothing but her phone and leave with a box full of bottles. She wondered if her parents knew what she was doing but frankly, she didn't care.

"Hey babe," the voice of Azula filled her ears. "You're playing this game again? Really?"

Azula climbed onto the bed and laid on her stomach next to Ty Lee, rolling her eyes as she watched her girlfriend shoot random people crossing the street.

The bed creaked as Azula adjusted herself. "C'mere Ty" Azula raised her head and gave Ty Lee a peck on the mouth, and while the other girl did kiss back, her eyes were still focused on the game.

Azula sniffed Ty Lee, noticing she reeked of alcohol. "God, what have you been drinking?"

The noise of Ty Lee mashing buttons on the controller mixed with her slurred speaking. "Wine. A lot of wine."

"Eh. You can't be that drunk." Azula put a hand on Ty Lee's shoulder, shaking her vigorously. "Come on, you're going to drive me and the gang to Denny's"

Ty Lee had a small thought, perhaps it was too dangerous for her to drive under the influence.

Whatever.

Ty Lee ran over a line of pedestrians before saving and closing out of the game.

"Goodbye my beloved XBox," Ty Lee sniffled, "I will always love you."

The girl gave a kiss to the video game console before grabbing her last bottle of wine and walking out to her van.

"God it smells like shit in here," Azula pinched her nose. "Who did you lend the van to before this?"

"Sokka. He said he was just going to go on a road trip but it looks like that road trip involved weed." Ty Lee put the key in the ignition and turned on the car, not bothering to buckle in.

"Let's get Zuko and Mai first," Azula buckled in, knowing she was about to be in for a long ride. "They're closer to us anyways."

With a quick nod, they were on the road.

"Ty, I think you're going too fast." Azula gripped tightly onto the grab handle as Ty Lee made a sharp turn.

A laugh escaped the driving girl's mouth. "Hah! What do you mean? I'm driving just fine!"

"They need to revoke your license, babe."

"I know, right?" Ty Lee giggled as she turned to kiss Azula. The other girl obliged, and they kissed while Ty Lee was barely avoiding killing them both in a car crash.

The noise of car horns brought them back to their senses. "Take a left here. Their house is the one that looks haunted." Azula took a swig from the bottle Ty Lee had taken with her. "That's some good shit, where'd you get it from?"

"My parents. They are awful at hiding things."

Azula passed the bottle to Ty Lee, and the girl drank even more, closing her eyes to savor the taste.