Yours truly,

Blue Valley!

*Flashback ends*

Sharon: (Challenging) Is it? Prove it?

Kriya runs towards Sharon and hugs her tightly, everyone in the rehearsal hall are unaware of whatever is going on.

Sharon: What the hell? You ruined my come back. (Smiling through her tears)

Kriya: (crying) Sharon I missed you. Your email, I never really could have imagined that out of everyone you'll feel so about me. From the first day of college I only saw the mean, "Diva" side of you. I assumed you wouldn't care any less if I didn't exist in your life. But your email left me in tears. I couldn't believe that you valued me, even if as a competitor you saw right through me and believed that I left because of a strong reason. I hurt everyone but I never knew I had impacted you too. And today Universe Ji just wanted us to meet again. Looks like it isn't just the end of our chapter.

Sharon : (Hugs Kriya again) How could I not miss you Kriya? You saw what happened during eliminations. And after that I just lost my will to dance. I knew the only person who could help me find myself was you. I may sound very selfish, but Kriya you bring out the best in me. And somewhere I always knew we had alot of similarities. (Wiping Kriya's tears) I know we were never even friends but I want to be. Swayam tells me so much about you. I'm not even sorry about the way we started because that just showed us how passionate about dancing we really are. Kriya your team needs you, you best friend Swayam needs you, I need you and Re... (Kriya hugs Sharon again)

Kriya: I don't know what's going to happen. I had to leave because of my mom. But now she wants me to pursue my dreams, now that everything is falling into place I'm even more scared. I guess this is my destiny, Here! It's like what if my comebacks ruins everything? I made my mom a promise to never see Rey again, if I come back how will I keep myself away from him. There's too much to think off and I don't know what my fate wants from me. But I'm so glad I met you. Admist everything going wrong I found two very important people in my life. You and Swayam. Sharon I'll always be there for you both.

Sharon: ( smiles) Everything will be fine. Sharon doesn't take no for an answer. I'm gonna talk to your mom and you don't even have a say in this. You are my friend now. And I do anything for them.

Kriya: but...

Sharon:(cuts her in between) Nothing doing. Call your mom rightnow? I'm coming to your place tell her.

Kriya: She is in college only. Wait I'll find out if she is done with her work,god knows what she needed.

Phone call

Kriya: Hello mom?

Kriya's mom: Yes beta. I'm almost done. Meet me near Admin office, after this we're going to lunch I have a big surprise for you.

Kriya: Surprise?

Kriya's mom: Not now will tell you over lunch.

Kriya: Mom I have a friend with me. She's from Mumbai. You remember Sharon right?

Kriya's mom: Oh great! Everything is falling into place great. Bring her too.

Kriya: Okay mom see you.

End of call

Kriya turns to Sharon: Mom wants to take us for lunch, probably has some big surprise. I'll go and return this books in the library, wanna join?

Sharon: ofcourse!

Rey's house, Mumbai

Rey's POV