Multiplying Drinking Utensils

Start from the beginning

The phone began to ring, startling everyone. "Who is it at a time like this?!" Asked the French man.

"Ignore it, Polnareff!" Shouted Kakyoin as he helped you move Joseph, "Don't get distracted!"

"It's the High Priestess." Spoke Avdol who looked around the submarine worried with his arms folded, "The enemy is using the Stand that suggests the High Priestess."

"You know of it?" Asked Jotaro.

"I've heard of it." Confirmed Avdol. "The name of the Stand user is Rose. It's a Stand that can be controlled from far away, so the user is probably on the surface."

You set Joseph down in a red chair, "What's its power?"

"It can turn into anything that's metal or glass, as long as it's a mineral. So that includes plastic and vinyl, as well. Even if we touch it or hit it, unless it attacks, we have no way of recognizing it." Explained Avdol.

"B-But where did it sneak in here from?" Asked Polnareff as a hole burst open in the wall and water started rushing in. The lighting changed to red and an alarm began going off. "I see... so that's how. So simple... So it cut a hole and came in?"

Avdol rushed over to the gauges and such, "It broke the surfacing system. We're sinking faster!"

Kakyoin peaked over the Egyptian's shoulder, "We're suddenly low on oxygen. Navigation is impossible!"

Caesar stared into his clear bubble and sighed, "Not much luck over here, either. It would seem a few hundred meters is too far away for my Stand to work."

Avdol's head whipped around quickly to face the Italian, "Mr. Zeppeli, you have a Stand?!"

Then the phone started ringing again. Polnareff groaned, "Damn it! Shut up! Who the hell is it at a time like this?"

Jotaro reached for the communications device, worrying Avdol more, "Hey! Don't touch things without thinki-"

The Kujo lifted the phone to his ear anyways. He stood there for a minute before speaking, "Sorry, but the old man can't come to the phone right now." Another long pause. "There's nothing to worry about, Grandma Susie. The old man has me. Later. Once things calm down, we'll call you back." Then he hung up.

The water was filling the submarine up quickly. Avdol called out to all of you, "Hold on! We're going to hit the sea floor!"

"Oh my god!" Shouted Polnareff, since Joseph wasn't conscious to say it himself. "I knew this would happen! Every vehicle we ride in gets destroyed!"

Jotaro adjusted his hat as he got back up to his feet, "I'm never getting in a submarine again."

You helped Polnareff sling Joseph over his shoulders so he wouldn't drown. The French man was starting to have trouble breathing. "H-Hey, the oxygen's getting thin in here."

"Kakyoin." Grumbled Jotaro. "Did you see which gauge the Stand turned into?"

Kakyoin waded through the water and pointed at the wall, "It looked like it turned into that one."

Jotaro gestured for Kakyoin to move aside as he brought out the fist of Star Platinum. He moved it ever so slowly closer to the gauge. Before he hit it, Avdol cried out, pointing in the opposite direction that everyone was looking, "No! Jotaro! It already moved! It's right behind Kakyoin!"

The High Priestess screeched as it went to slice at Kakyoin. He successfully dodged and brought out his own Stand, "Hierophant Green!" It went in to grab the enemy, but it swiftly snaked around, slicing the base of his neck open. You were quick to rush over and fill the wound via a quick slice from Kars along your hand. Jotaro attempted to land a punch on the thing. High Priestess then merged with the rest of the ship.

"Everyone, head to the door!" Ordered Avdol, "It's become part of the hull's surface and started moving."

"You say that, but..." Polnareff's voice trailed off.

"If we stay in this room, we'll all be badly hurt." Explained the Egyptian. "Are you alright, Kakyoin?"

Noriaki's hand grazed over the wound. It still hurt, but it wasn't bleeding anymore, "Y-Yes."

"Everyone, head to the next room!" Avdol placed his hand on the hatch wheel and began to turn it counter clockwise, "We'll seal this room and trap it inside!" However, when he looked at the wheel it had the face of the enemy Stand, "I-Impossible! I-It already moved and transformed into the door wheel..." It bared it's claw-like nails only for Star Platinum to grab it by the wrist.

"Yes, we got it!" Polnareff pumped a fist into the air.

"Th-That was close..." Avdol let out a shaky breath.

You put your non bloody hand on the Egyptian's shoulder, "Hey, you alright?" He gave a small nod.

The enemy was held tightly between Jotaro's Stand's palms, "Apparently, it can't move faster than Star Platinum. What should we do with it?"

You narrowed your eyes and leaned a bit closer to the Stand, "Kill it, probably." You made a sort of clapping motion, "You know, like smoosh its head in or something."

"Yes, ma'am." He began the process only for it to shift. Jotaro stared at his now bleeding hands, "It turned into a razor!" It flung past Polnareff, causing the French man to drop Joseph as he dodged out of the way. "I-Impossible!"

"It's strong!" Shouted Avdol. Joseph stuck his head out of the water and gasped for air while simultaneously spitting the liquid out.

"I can't believe it landed an attack on Jotaro." Mumbled Kakyoin. "What an enemy..."

Joseph looked around, confused. "W-What's going on? I'm not sure what's happening, but are we in a pinch?"

Caesar helped the Joestar up to his feet, "Yeah, you might call it that."

Avdol began to glow as the energy of his flames surrounded him, "If we touch it, we'll get attacked. So, we just need to not touch it! Magician's Red!" It shot some fire out of its mouth at the enemy.

"Silver Chariot!" He attempted to jab at it with his rapier but to no avail. "It's hard. Chariot's rapier can't pierce it."

"We should strike when it's visible." Suggested Joseph.

"Everyone, stand back!" Ordered Avdol as the door swung open.

Polnareff ran inside, immediately taking a deep breath, "Th-There's still oxygen over here."

Kakyoin followed in after him, "But it's just a matter of time."

Avdol gestured for Joseph to go in, "Are you alright?" The old man nodded and they both went inside, Caesar trailing behind.

You stopped just outside the door, looking back at Jotaro who had yet to move, "JoJo, you coming?"

The high school student watched as the enemy Stand merged with the ceiling, "I, Jotaro Kujo, will end you myself." And with that he just walked past you. Grabbing your wrist and pulling you along behind him. Well, he certainty didn't seem happy.