San *Mafia boss*

A/n: this one was fun to make thanks for requesting Lassabliere79

San was walking around the streets because it was becoming to much to just to sit in a office. He pulls out a cigarette and light it and inhale the smoke from the stick and sighed.

Y/n was walking down the street and spotted a man at a park and seen him sitting alone, she smiles and walks over to him, she seen the cigarette and frowned. She flicks it out of his hand San turns to her and glares at her "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SLUT" She flinched at his yelling but still had a straight face "smoking is bad" He rolled his eyes and pulled out another she takes it and brakes it.

"I'm going to kill you" She shrugged San pulls out another one and she brakes it again "fuck it!!!" He yells and she smiles "hello I'm Lee Y/n I have a new bakery down the street I wanted to know if you would try it" San just looks at her. If he wasn't so pissed off at the girl he would try and flirt with her "leave me alone" He turns back to the looking at the park.

"Please, please I promise that they are good, you should eat sweets instead of smoking ya know" San was getting annoyed at the girl he just sighed "if I ignore you, your not going to leave are you" Y/n shook her head "you are damn annoying you know that" She smiled at the sexy as fuck stranger "and you are grumpy and sexy you know that, I guess I'm annoying is because I have four older brothers" She grabs San's hands and tried to pull him but it didn't work.

"You think I'm sexy huh" You nodded and bite your lip "ok then I'll try whatever you got" He stands up and you almost fall back, but he held you by your waist "and your clumsy" He tsk you blushed and get out of his hold and walked to your bakery.

Once you were in your bakery you, sat him down in a chair "these aren't no sweets from last night or anything like that" You shook your head "nope I just made this before I met you" You placed a slice of cake and cupcake in front of him "tell me what do you think" He picks up the knife and fork and cuts the cake and eats it "soooo" You asked happy "it's good" San eats some more and ends up finishing it and you squeak "now try the cupcake" He picks it up and take the wrap off and bites it.

Soon people start coming in you were happy "thank you sir for coming" You told the customer. You sighed and looked at the display and seen that all of the sweets were gone "oh I have to bake more" San comes up to the counter "hey shouldn't you be closing up its pretty late" He says looking at his phone and seen so many miss calls "oh I didn't even know it got so late" San looks at you while you were counting the money you just made today.

He smiles a little, he looks at you from head to toe and got a little hot down there "um my name is San" You looked up and smiles "nice to meet you are you going to be a regular" He nods "when I'm not busy with work" You put the money away "what do you do" You asked since he was in a fancy suit and some really expensive dress shoes "I have my own business also I basically um sale things" You giggled at him.

"Well I'm about to go I can walk you out" He nods you lead him to the door "thank you for trying out my sweets" He nods and he didn't want to smile in front of you just text "you weren't going to leave me alone if I didn't" You giggled and deep down in San he really liked seeing you smile and acting cute "oh yeah here you go" You hold up a box "it's cheese cake, and chocolate chip cake" You smile and he takes its "whenever you want to smoke just come by and I'll give you cake"

"Your going to give me cavities" You laughed and hugged him and San hugs you back "let me take you home" He pulls away from the hug. You looked around the bakery "I have a lot to do I don't want to hold you up" He shook his head "it's fine I can wait it's no big deal" You nodded and clean up.

Time Skip 3 months

Y/n and San has been hanging out and going on dates for the past three months and it all was at risk, San still hasn't told you what he does for a leaving but you knew in a way that he was involved with something dangerous.

San walked to his car and gets in and drives off to your place today was going to be the day he would tell you how he felt. Before he went to your place he stops at a flower shop.

There was a knock at your door you jumped up thinking that it was San, you looked through the peep hole and seen men in black, your heart dropped to your stomach, you looked down at the door and seen that it was locked. You backed away from the door slowly.

You run to your room and hid in your closet but the was a crack in the wall you could fit in you slide in there. The front door was kicked in your anxiety was kicking in you were trying not to breath to heavy. There was heavy footsteps outside your room, tears leave your eyes.

The door to your room opens and you freeze you placed your hand over your mouth "Y/n come out wherever you are, my boss isn't to nice when he's mad" The males voice you said "he took a liking to you, he wants to piss off that San bitch" Your eyes widened "what does San have to do with this" You thought he chuckles.

"It's sad really you love San yet he hasn't even told you what he really does for a living, I pity you Y/n I really do, San is actually one of the most powerful mafia bosses, of course my boss is the second" Your heart stops beating "he's part of a mafia" The closest door was opened. You were in complete shock.

He looks at the crack and smirked "I'm afraid our game of hide and seek is over Y/n thought you were really good" He pulls you out of the closet you hit your head trying to fight he grabs you by your hair pulling you. You scream and kicked at him, you scratched his arm. He groans and slaps you and punches you.

Your lip was busted and blood leaves your mouth.

~~~~~~~~~

The guy throws you in the floor in front of his boss "now, now Tim don't hurt her" His boss says keeping in front of you looked a him and blushed at how close he was "hello my darling" He take your hand and kisses it "my name is  Junseo your new husband" He smiles and you backed away "no".

He grabs your chin harshly "Yes you are now to piss off San" He pins you to the ground kisses you and started touching you, you try to move but he was stronger. Tears leaves your eyes "I don't know if I even want him here he's a killer just like this man" He slide his hand into your pants your eyes wide.

San was walking to Junseo office with a deadly glare, he had blood all over him head to toe he slammed open the door and what he seen made his blank all that he wanted to do was kill, he seen Junseo on you nude and about to fuck you he runs over to him kicking him in the face he falls to the floor and stomp on his face "you bitch I'll kill you for touching was mine" Junseo couldn't talk, some of his teeth we're in his throat choking him.

San grabs his gun shooting him over and over he reloads the gun shooting him again, you were sitting the covering yourself. San turns to you with a smile "Y/n you are mine, look what you made me do I had to kill 700 people tonight because of you" He chuckles "no matter, I'll kill anyone who tries to take you from me" He walks over to you and kneels down you backed away "don't be scared love your the one who talked to me first aren't you" He kissed you and you whimper.

"You and I are going to be together forever"