Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 8: New Hope/Monster Chase

Start from the beginning

"We can reverse the current," says Fred.

"And therefore reverse the monster-making process!" Sam exclaims.

"Yes. All we need to do is rewire the control panel by following Detective (L/F)'s instructions--" says Velma.

"Bring it back to the Monster Hive and we can plug it into the base," (F/A/N) says.

"Right. Then we'll push the button--" Velma says.

"And instead of creating monsters all the monsters throughout the city will be destroyed," Daphne says.

(Sorry about the video guys. It was the best I could find)

"Let's do it," I say, smiling, glad that we now know what we need to do.

With that, we all start getting to work on rewiring the control panel. I'm not sure what kind of case my parents were involved in before they died, but I'm glad that the instructions they put down have given us some new hope on how to fix things. And as dramatic as this sounds, I feel as though they're still watching over me, and that this was a sign to show us that we still have a chance to save the city, and possibly the world.

(3rd) POV:

What the rest of the gang doesn't know is that Shaggy and Scooby were watching them, sad that they couldn't be of any help.

"Like, they're totally having a montage in there without us," Shaggy says, sad.

"Reah," Scooby says, nodding his head.

"I'll tell you one thing for sure, Scoob. They don't need our help to figure it out," Shaggy says.

"Re're rewups."

"Yeah. The only time we ever do anything right is when we accidentally plow into the Snow Ghost because we've accidentally glued our feet to rocket-powered roller-skates."

"Reah. Eight stupid times."

"Face it, Scoob. We'll never be anything but our old goofy selves. I wish once...just once...I could do the right thing on purpose. You know, Scoob?"

"Reah."

"Like, be a hero...and save the day," Shaggy says, remembering all the times when him and Scooby were being a couple of klutzes. Compared to the rest of gang, they have always been the heroes, not him. Shaggy then grabs a pebble. "But who are we kidding, right?"

Shaggy then tosses the pebble into the water until a loud clank is heard. Then all of a sudden, Captain Cutler slowly appears from the lake.

"Captain Cutler's Ghost," Shaggy says quietly, scared.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Captain Cutler's Ghost!" we all hear Shaggy and Scooby scream from outside.

We become shocked to hear that they found us so soon.

"They found us. You'll have to finish that in the van when we get to the Monster Hive," Fred says as we all scramble to get to the van with the control panel.

"Come on, guys! In the van! Now!" Velma screams.

"Hurry! Go, go!" I exclaim, all of us getting into the van as quickly as possible.