GRAPHIC CONTEST #30 [CLOSED]

SYNOPSIS:

After escaping a high-school party gone wrong, five teens(three girls, two guys) crash at a seedy hotel for a night. The hotel had no staff members except an old, creepy manager, nobody else staying there, no signals, nothing. But that wasn't even the creepiest part. Halfway through the night, the five discover that the hotel was made entirely of thirteenth floors missing from other hotels. And that's when bad things start to happen.

TITLE: Create your own (based on the synopsis)

GRAPHIC TYPE: Wattpad cover (512x800)

GRAPHIC STYLE: anything but NO TEXT-BASED COVERS. Object-based are fine.

SUBTITLE: "Once you get in, you can't get out. Not alive." [MANDATORY]

GENRE: Horror/ thriller/ mystery.

MOOD/COLORS : Dark; NO USE OF RED COLOR

AUTHOR: Paige Turner

MUST HAVE: Your username and ours (GraphicsNation)

. . .

The theme of your cover can be either horror or mystery-thriller (whichever you like better). Since the synopsis above is quite vague, feel free to plot your own ideas for the prompt as long as they fit with the synopsis, and write them along with your entry so the judges can understand your perspective of the prompt better.

If you make a cover with people, you don't necessarily have to include all the five characters in the cover.

The gif banner on the top is only to give you a hint of the kind of hotel they were stuck in and what we mean by 'bad things.' You don't have to make something around that. Feel free to have different ideas than that.

. . .

INSPIRATION:

You can submit one entry only

PRIZES

First place - Interview in the "Graphics Nation Presents" book + one free icon from the account + critique for one graphic

Second place - One free icon + critique of one graphic

Third place - Critique of one graphic

Post your entry in your graphics book or comment the link. Please do not PM us. If you've posted the cover in your graphics book, make sure to either tag us or dedicate the chapter to us so we can count your entry in.

If you're gonna take part in the contest, comment down while tagging some people who may be interested in joining as well. So, your comment should be like this :

"I'm in/joining @username1 @username2 @username3 " or "I've posted my entry @username1 @username2 @username3 " or "Here's my entry @username1 @username2 @username3 ."

DEADLINE: August 20th, 2020 - 12PM GMT [will be extended if we get fewer than 7 entries]