#22

From now on I'm gonna add two "Would you rather"s to my chapters but If you would like to request other stuff please let me know in the comment section. And thanks for reading my story. 

 Would you rather?

A- Join the Michael squad which includes: Michael (obviously), Brahms, Norman, Hannibal, Candyman, Fisherman, Harry Warden. Keep in mind that you are immortal but the bad thing about being immortal is after one of the missions with the squad you've done something wrong so as a punishment they decided to kill you over and over again for a year so that you can taste the pain over and over and they did this for their amusement so they can embarrass you for doing that mistake.

B- Join the Freddy squad which includes: Freddy, Chucky, Billy Loomis, Pinhead, Art the Clown, Thomas Hewitt, Pennywise, Bo Sinclair. Keep in mind that you are immortal but the bad thing about being immortal is after you refused to kill your sibling in a very bloody way they tied your legs and arms on a chair and kept sliting your throat just for their amusement and as for your punishment and kept doing this for a year and a half. Half is to continue their amusement.

C- Join the Jason squad which includes: Jason, Vincent Sinclair, Bubba Sawyer, Samara, Jigsaw, Leslie Vernon, Sweeney Todd, Carrie, Man in the Mask. Keep in mind that you are immortal but the bad thing about being immortal is after turning aginst their brutal way of killing you had to be punished and as for punishment they tied your arms behind your back and put a chain to your leg with a heavy stone tied at the end then pushed you to the lake so you can keep drowning again and again. They kept doing that for a year but it wasn't that amusing to them.  

Would you rather?     

A- Being best friends with Brahms and Vincent Sinclair but be hated and despised by Hannibal, Pinhead, and Bubba Sawyer.

B- Being best friends with Billy Loomis and Stu Macher but be hated and despised by Michael,   Leslie Vernon, and Norman.

C- Being best friends with Carrie and Bo Sinclair but be hated and despised by Chucky, Tiff, and Jason.