B is for "Breakup"

Elizabeth Liones was in a realtionship with Elijah Mccallan. Their relationship status was between Love and Hatred. For 2 years now, Elizabeth has been blinded by Elijah. He abused her making the excuse that she didn't always do what he told her to do. For example:

"Why shower alone when we could just shower together?" Elijah said smirking.

"I-I..." Elizabeth tried not to stutter before sighing. "I already told you Lij, I just want to shower and go to bed.

He squeezed her wrist hard... Hard enough the bruises were already appearing. "I'm trying to spend some time with my girlfriend and all you're doing is pushing me away!"

"E-elijah.. P-please let go off me!" She cried out, but it only made him squeeze tighter. "Don't you love me!?"

"N-no! Don't say that. I l-love you so so much. Just.. Please release my wrist!!" She yelled, she had tears in her eyes. He finally let go of her as she looked at her wrists. "You can go shower now, baby." He said smiling.

Or:

"Hey, Lij." Elizabeth came downstairs and looked like she was about to go out. He looked over to her. "I'm going out with Elaine and Diane. I'll hopefully be back before midnight."

"Where are you going?" He said defensively. "I'm going to the club..?" She answered confused. "No you aren't. You didn't even ask for my permission." He says standing up and walking towards her.

"Lij I'm 23 years old, I don't need your permission." She says nervously laughing hoping he would laugh. He slapped her. She had a red hand print mark on her face, tears threatening to fall, hands shaking. No no no.. Not this again! Elizabeth trembled.

Elijah grabbed her by the throat and threw her on the couch. Elizabeth was scared out of her mind. Was this it? Was he going to kill her?

"YOU WILL WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME!" He yelled taking off his belt. She tried to scream but he shoved a cushion on her mouth covering it. He ripped a piece of her dress and tied her hands behind her back. He turned her around causing her belly to face the couch. "N-no.. Elijah no. Please! DON'T!" They were only her muffled screams, not enough for anybody out of their apartment to hear.

~ I might make a part 2 to this or I will just keep it for my next series :) FUN!

Preview of the next chapter: Christmas has reached Brittania. The Sins have been given assignments. Specifically Secret Santas. Who's secret santa is who? And who will get the best present?