@matthredaddario: ^^ What he said❤

@harrne: The fact that Harry comments on Kat and Kat's friend post I think it's so sweet.

@niallhoran: Can't wait for this to come out! I'm so excited. When does it come out.

@kat.mcnamara: Tomorrow afternoon. 12pm on Netflix. I can't believe we've all posted but none of us mentioned when haha

Liked by nicolasummer, harryshumjr, domsherwood, harrystyles, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, janelparrish, shadowhunterstv, kat

Liked by nicolasummer, harryshumjr, domsherwood, harrystyles, matthewdaddario, alishawainwright, janelparrish, shadowhunterstv, kat.mcnamara, niallhoran, louist91, lukebaines, willtudor1, d.l.castro, isaiahmustafa, kevinmchale, harrne, clase, claryfray, downworlders, shadowworld, wolfs_are_a_pack, and 213,562 others.

@emeraude: Out tomorrow afternoon, 12pm on Netflix, Can't wait for you all to see and watch what happens. Can't wait!❤ Who asks Izzy to be her Parabatai? #shadowhunters

*@emeraude has disabled the comments.*

*a couple of weeks later*

(Messages between Harry and Dominic.)

H-
Hi mate, I want to ask her.

D-
Hi, ask her what? The question. You sure? With you leaving.

H-
Well, I was thinking, I'll only be gone for a couple of weeks/months, it's undecided only thing I dislike about the job it's not exactly planned and it isn't easy to book something because not sure if work gonna need me and I want her to know I'm serious with this. I want her to be my girlfriend man.

D-
I'm just thinking like would it be best to ask her a day before you leave her. But than again I understand your point too... it's hard when to ask especially when our schedules are always full. And also you being a womanizer probably won't help her thoughts.

H-
Dom! Who's side you on here. I haven't kissed or bedded anyone since I started talking to Kat🙄

D-
I know man, I'm just trying to get you ready for what might come up you know... If she asks are you ready for a serious relationship, for a commitment? you know your womanizer ways are going to have to stop.

H-
I should of asked Niall or someone else. I am also aware my womanizer will have to stop. You do know that the press just printed me as a womanizer... doesn't mean I am.

D-
I ain't judging you Harry, whatever happened is in the past. I am just trying to get you ready for what kat might ask.

H-
Yeah, you already said. Do you think I should wait till I'm back and ask? I just want her to know I'm serious and I'm serious about me and her. I know this is awkward for you because she is your ex, but if anyone able to help. It's you.