" objection overruled Mrs. Maheshwari you can proceed"......... Judge permit her.

" your honor I want to ask few things from Mr. Laksh Kapoor please grant me permission to call him in witness box"........ Swara asked politely and judge nod her head.

Laksh himself stood up and came to witness box thinking she can't do anything.

" Mr. Laksh can you please tell this court how we both knows each other and since when".......... Swara asked.

" objection your honor completely irevelant question"............ Chow once again meddle court proceeding.

" Mr. Chow don't you think the exact past between both the parties related to this case is relevant for this case"........ Swara said with frown making him shut his mouth.

" objection overruled"......... Judge said and Swara continued her questions.

" so answer my question Mr. Laksh"......... Swara asked again.

" we were in relationship as a boyfriend and girlfriend, then we got engaged and then we broke up"............ Laksh replied hesitantly.

" why did we broke up?"......... Swara continued her question.

" I came to know that you decided to come back on Bollywood and signed a movie without informing me that's why I broke up with you"........ Laksh replied.

" didn't any of us tried to patch up again?"......... Swara asked again.

" you didn't tried but I did from my side tried a lot but you didn't even took my call, but when I reached to you, you kicked me out by saying you moved on with Mr. SM"......... Laksh tried his best to become victim.

" and after that you moved on with my cousin Isha Roy, correct?"........ Swara asked.

Laksh become little startled by her this question thinking what is she up to........" yes then I also moved on"....... Laksh replied with confidence.

" can you tell the court your marriage date?"....... Swara asked.

" 00/00/0000"........ Laksh said with not so interested mood.

" and this is Saanjh baby's date of birth".......... Swara shows Saanjh's birth certificate to everybody and passed it to judge.

" 00/00/0000 the date when Saanjh born, means around after 5 months of Mr. Laksh's marriage"......... Swara said and smartly trapped Laksh who mentally beat his forehead and his lawyer literally hold his head.

Sanskar, Kabir and Naina's lips turned in to big smile.

" so Mr. Laksh now would you like to clarify that still you are sure baby Saanjh is your daughter only"......... Swara asked and Laksh got now literally trapped if he says no then it means he will lose custody case and if he will say yes then he will be proved deceiver and characterless.

" yes, she is my daughter before marriage from Isha"........ Laksh thought a little and accepted his wrong deeds.

" it means when we were engaged you were in illegal relationship hiding from me?"............ Swara was asking the same thing deeply.

" yes this mistake happened by me"........ Laksh said meekly with bows head while his face colour already drained.

" that means you are accepting you deceive me?"........ Swara asked same thing from another side.

" objection your honor, why Mrs. Maheshwari asking sane question from different angels"......... Chow objected again.

" because I want to prove this to the court that Mr. Laksh is a deceiver  cheater and liar as you proved me in last hearing"......... Swara suddenly replied in loud voice making everybody stunned.