Chapter 5: Getting to know (YN)

It's been a few days since the reconfiguration of the house and Shirley moving in, at first the spies were skeptical about her leaning in towards revenge on them but she didn't and the spies managed to warm up to her, with Shirley now doing yoga but not as intense as before as she tried being calm and nice for a change as the spies did treat her more kindly after her change in personality. Today we see the girls in the kitchen eating breakfast as they were wondering where you were.

Shirley: Hey has anyone seen (Y/N)?

Alex: Nope.

Clover: I haven't seen him.

Sam: Hmm it is kind of unusual for him I mean usually he's already here or right behind-

(Y/N): *appears behind Shirley* Someone called?

Shirley: *gets startled and screams* Ahh! *Turns to see you* Were you there the whole time?!

(Y/N): Uh, no I actually just got here.

You then went over to the fridge to get some grub as Shirley was regaining her breath.

Shirley: Does he always do that?

Spies: Yep.

Clover: But you get use to it after awhile

Shirley: I'm sure I will.

Sam: So uh Shirley how are adjusting to this redemption thing?

Shirley: It's been an adjustment, I just need a lot more time to prove myself that I'm good again.

Alex: Okay, but I think I should get to know (Y/N) much more.

Clover: Woah hang on I think I should get to know (Y/N) more.

Sam: I think I have a solution to this, let's play rock paper scissors on who gets to spend time with (Y/N), winner gets to hang out with him, we get four rounds and to make it fair each win for each round will be a day spent with him.

Girls: Okay.

We then see the girls play rock paper scissors with Alex putting scissors and Clover doing paper making Alex the winner, then it was Sam and Shirley and Sam chose paper and Shirly chose rock and Sam won. Alex and Sam are doing the next round as Alex chose paper and Sam chose rock which made Alex the winner. Later in the day we see you and Alex in undertown doing some shopping as you were picking up some amber ogia.

(Y/N): Nothing says a good day like some Amber Ogia.

Alex: Yeah this stuff is good.

As you took the basket of amber Ogia we then saw what looked to be an axe as it came down between you and Alex as you both dodged it at the last second.

Alex: Woah! Who did that?!

Sunder: That would me.

You then saw an all too familiar face Sunder the Bounty Hunter that was after your Alphaitrix.

(Y/N): Sunder, why am I not surprised.

Alex: You know this guy?

(Y/N): He tried to get my Alphatrix and each time he failed and at this point he needed a hobby.

Sunder: This time it's going to be different.

(Y/N): Pfft yeah right, you and what army.

We then see Liam the alien rooster, bubble head and exo-skull.

Sunder: This army.

(Y/N): When this is over, may I suggest a hobby for you that doesn’t involve stealing things.