chapter one: moving in

this is a story about you and dream team mainly george though! i will add more parts later on!
___________________________
you sit on the plane trying to hide you excitement as you scroll through george's snapchat seeing everything he is posting about it. you slide to the camera to reveal your flushed face and your green eyes and brunette hair. your thinking about how your gonna finally meet the dream team. how you are gonna live with them! you can barely contain your excitement. your daydreaming in thoughts when the intercom drains them out. *WE ARE PREPARED TO LAND VERY SOON PLEASE BUCKLE UP AND PREPARE FOR LANDING* you buckle up and sit back and close your eyes wondering how its gonna go meeting them all.

you grab your luggage and head outside you see a man holding a card with your name on it. "he must be the driver". you walk to him as he takes you luggage and you seat into the car the driver slides in beside you and drives off. "the boys have been dying to meet you y/n" the driver smiles at you. you laugh a little. "oh okay". you cant help but smile. the driver pulls up in front of a massive house you open your mouth in shock. "i didn't expect it to be like this". "only expect the best from these boys." you walk inside as you rest your luggage. the driver leaves and you look around as clay walks down the stairs. "y/n! your finally here!" i blush a little and smile and say. "yep! it was a long flight." clay chuckles and shows me to my room. "here you are!" "wow! t-this is amazing!" clay laughs again and leaves the room to let me unpack. i unpack everything and get changed and head downstairs i see nick,clay and george all sitting on the couch all of their heads turn to me as i walk downstairs. "welcome y/n!" nick says happily. you hug and you just knew he would give the best hugs. you turn to clay and he smiles at you and sits back down you turn again to george. you go red and realise how adorable he is as he smile all cute and he says. "hello y/n, its nice to meet you." you struggle to find words but say. "nice to meet you to george." there is silence for a moment but then clay claps his hands and says "shall we stream?" you smile why still looking at george. "yeah we should."

2 hours later!

"that was so much fun!" i laugh. nick starts to talk about clays clutch and you turn to george. "you did very good." you say but then realise how awkward you sound. george laughs. "why thank you y/n." you yawn. "i didn't even realise the time, im gonna head to bed." everyone says goodnight as all of you head to your seperate rooms. you lay in your bed thinking about your stream and how much fun you had as you slowly drift of to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

you walk downstairs and see george in the kitchen. "morning george." he smiles at you and say morning back you look over his shoulder and see he is making pancakes. you smile and go to walk to the fridge but you trip over georges feet as you tumble down george catches you. you look into his eyes as he looks into yours you feel you heart flutter.

georges POV
a part of me wanted to kiss her but i was to scared so i helped her back onto her and smile. "thanks george." she says she looks embarrassed so i say. "your welcome it was kinda my fault anyways."

your POV
"dont worry." you go to walk off but turn around. "george." he looks at me softly. "yeah?" he turns around to face me. "you know im really glad your here." he smiles. "im very glad your here y/n." he inches closer as you have locked eyes and you are so close to each other you hear clays voice. "am i interrupting something?" you freak out as you grab your water bottle and rush up the stairs without saying anything. "dude!" i hear clay laugh. "well we just had moment okay!" george says. "are you into her?" clay says. "i think so." hearing that makes your heart leave your chest but you scurry to your room and shut the door.

_____________________
this is chapter one!
im not 100% sure where this will go but i have an idea or two
anways make sure to vote 🤍