Chapter 3

"Okay. Enough about me. What about you? Any stories you have there for me?"
"Well, Other than my ex cheated on me-"
"SHE WHAT?!"
"Well, yeah. She kinda cheated on me. But eh, Im over it."
"What do you mean 'kinda'? What exactly happened?"

Bruh, I can't believe someone just cheated on Park Jihoon. Park Jihoon guys.

"She was drinking with her friends, got drunk, made out with one of her friends and yeah. Then she told me a week after it happened."
"Aww Jihoon. Im sorry this happened to you. You didn't deserve it."
"It's fine. No biggie."
"So, how are you coping up with things now?"
The talk went on for a good hour then we decided to end it because he needed to sleep and I was being called to eat lunch.

My day was pretty boring. Other than watching random videos on youtube, I did a quick workout at 5pm on our rooftop. I find working out very relaxing. Especially doing while the sun is setting. After my workout I just took a shower. It is currently 7pm and I just finished eating dinner and washing the dishes. I sat on my bed and started reading on Wattpad. After getting tired of reading, I opened my laptop to listen to Mr. Nightmare. I heard a ding on my phone in the middle of watching. I didn't mind pausing the video and just took my phone from my side table and opened it to check.

9:16pm

Jihoonieee😽 sent you a message.

I unlocked my phone and opened Jihoon's message.

Jihoonieee😽
U still up?

Yep. It's still early.

Jihoonieee😽
What time do you usually sleep?

Arouuunnddd
12am??

Jihoonieee😽
Ohh okay. Wyd?

Watching. Wby?

Jihoonieee😽
Nothing. Just this and that.

The conversation was getting boring so I thought of a topic. I also decided to close my laptop and just talk to Jihoon.

Ohh btw, what are you planning to take in college?

Jihoonieee😽
My mom wants me to take Dentistry. But Im already a trainee in Maroo so if I debut hopefully before college, I might just continue with being an idol. Wby?

Daebak. I didn't
know u r a trainee.
Im planning to take law.
Where are you planning to study in college tho?

Jihoonieee😽
Woaahh
I actually wanna go home to Korea alreadyyy )): it's getting boring here. Everyone I know is leaving.

Really?! Don't tell me you're planning to study in Seoul?

Jihoonieee😽
I actually am. Why?

NO WAAAYYY!! Me too! See you in Seoul, bitchhh HAHAHAHA

Jihoonieee😽
Niceee. We should hang from time to time.

Sureee! Why nottttt

Jihoonieee😽
Btw, Doyeon

Hmm?

Jihoonieee😽
Im sorryyy )):

For what?

Jihoonieee😽
For not being able to be there with you to give you hugs and comfort when u needed them. I owe you a big fat hug when we meet )):

--------
Sorry if you find this chapter boringgg )): My creative juices weren't coming out tonight. But I decided to update for you guyyys!! Please tell what you think about my work. Feel free to comment here or to dm me on my twitter account! It's @/pumpkinpie081 to those who don't know. Also tell me if Im doing something wrong so I can fix it hehe. Spread love! Stay safe and healthy, guys!