Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with my dog on top of me licking my face. My eyes were half open when i took hern off me. I heard giggles at the corner of my room. I opened my eyes to see my siblings at the entrance of my door holding their phones and taking a video of me. "The heck?". They must've been the one to let our dog boba in my room thinking it would be funny so they recorded a video of our dog waking me up. I think the call with Jihoon last night ended around 1:30am and it is currently 8am so I feel a little bit tired than usual because I'm used to getting 8 or more hours of sleep. "Be at the dining area in 10 minutes. Breakfast is almost ready." Wooseok oppa said before leaving with Jisoo unnie and boba. I just gave them a nod and took my phone to play some music while I use the bathroom and get ready. On my way down I scrolled through social media. I sat down and the food was already on the table.

After eating, I washed the dishes because I forgot to wash yesterday for wooseok oppa because we both forgot about the bet. When I finished washing the dishes, I took boba to the bathroom downstairs to bathe her. Boba is good girl so she's always just behave when we give her a bath. I went to my room after to take a shower. I heard notifications in my phone while I was taking a shower. When I already had my robe on I picked my phone up and checked. It was Sejeong.

Ahjumma🧓💋

Psssstt

Deonjang and I misses you already

Deonjang and I misses you already. When can you visit?

OMOOO DEONJANG MY BABY ):
I'm not sure )): Maybe in a few months when it's less strict and dangerous?

Ahjumma🧓💋

Mom said we can pick you up anytime😎 and that she misses you too.

Awww. Let's see. Maybe I could sleepover for a few nights too😈

Ahjumma🧓💋

😈

I turned off my phone and did my skincare before putting on my clothes. I sat on my study area and catched up on some new vlogs I missed of my favorite vloggers. After getting bored of watching I took my phone and decided to message Jihoon. He's probably awake by now.

Jihoonieee😽
Typing...

Ohh he's typing.

Watchu typing?

Jihoonieee😽

Oh. HAHAHAH hey
Call?

Sure sure

Park Jihoon is calling...

"Hello?" He said "What's up?" "So how was your day?" Getting asked about how my day went makes me happy. It doesn't matter who asked. "Well, it was chill.. I guess? Nothing much" "ohhh" "Yeah.." "uhhh, what about yours?" He chuckled and said "I just joke up" I did an 'O' with my mouth and we stayed silent for a few seconds. Then random shit just popped up in my mind so I decided to talk abt that and the call went on with telling each other stories and all.

The talk really made me happy. I don't know, but he was just really a sweet friend to talk to. Just like that we ended the call. It was already 3pm and no one knocked for lunch. It was fine 'cuz I wasn't really hungry yet.

Ding! I checked my phone and got a message from mom. "We're ordering food. What do you want?" So I just told her what I wanted and watched youtube videos.

And that's just how it went for me for the next few weeks. Jihoon and I would talk and call sometimes. But there are days where we wouldn't talk. Tbh Jihoon was making me very happy.

--------
Hey guys! Im sorry if I haven't updated in such a loonggg time. Things got hard and I wasn't at my best state mentally. I needed to heal from everything so I took a long break. Feeling much better now :)) I hope you all would do the same for yourselves whenever you feel tired. I'll try to do better in the next chapter. Anyway, let's be moots on twitter! >>@apeachiee12