"Sorry you all have to see your precious friend die right in front of you." He smiled at the group

"Hey Harlem! How ya doing buddy!" Hinata said with a smile

"Shit up. Fucking twerp."

"Aw.. I thought we could be friends!" Hinata laughed

Harlem walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar, bringing them face to face.

"We. Could never be friends." He growled

"Aw did someone get their feelings hurt? I didn't take you as a baby!" Hinata teased "If only we could have talked about this."

Hinata jabbed up with his hand, placing a knife up through Harlem's chin, through his mouth, and into his brain. He ripped up and pretty much split the man's face in two.

The man fell to the ground and Hinata landed on his feet. Dusting himself off.

"HINATA YOUVE BEEN SHOT! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Bokuto yelled

"I already told you, if I can't take a bullet or two, I'm not cut of for this game!" Hinata wore a wide grin. "Now that bastard is dead, Echo, tell the other Harlem is dead. Have them send whoever they're fight to me!" He smiled and jumped up and down.

"He's crazy.. like crazy, crazy.." Tsukishima gulped

"It's kinda hot tho." Oikawa shrugged

Everyone looked at Oikawa in disbelief "What?" He asked innocently.

Another shot was heard, they turned their heads back to Hinata who had just shot another man.

Blood coated his face and he was ginning wildly. "I haven't had this much fun in awhile! Hehehe!"

"Sir! Are you alright?!" Nelson ran to him.

"Of course! Let's finish this Nel's!" He smiled and the other man grinned as well, giving him a slight nod.

They stood backs against each other, firing their guns as anyone walked in.

They parted as 6 men came in with knifes, hand to hand combat ensued.

The teams and coaches watched in slight amusement. Now growing used to the violence.

"Oh!" Hinata yelled as he was fighting someone "I was shot again Nelson!"

"Seriously? Again? What the 6th time just this month?" He laughed while he was fighting someone as well.

"Well you know me!" He stabbed the man in the chest "I just looooove the pain!" He smiled laughing, he ran over to Nelson and shot the man I'm the head for him.

"Thanks."

"Of course! What kind of partner would I be if I couldn't he-" he got interrupted when he got stabbed in the back.

"AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY COME ON!"

At this point, some of the people on the teams were laughing.

"GAH!" Hinata yelped as ANOTHER knife was stabbed.. right into one of his ass cheeks.

"MY MONEY MAKER! HOW DARE YOU!" He turned around with knife in hand, in one smooth motion, slicing the man's neck.

"That shit hurted.." he pouted

"It's just your luck to get stabbed in the ass!" Nelson laughed

"Shuddup..." Hinata continued to pout. "Echo, how many left?"

"Well sir. Only 5. Have fun!"

"Oh ho ho! Don't worry! Might as well make these last 5 interesting!" He smiled widely

"You're not gonna do.. what I think you're gonna do, are you?" Nelson facepalmed

"I totally am!" Hinata ran to his back and grabbed a sword "Human-kabob!" He laughed

"You're wild." Nelson grinned and ruffled his hair

"Human-kabob?" Ukai asked

"You'll see~" Hinata teased

Just then, 5 meant came running, Hinata held his sword out and ran at the man.

The sword went straight threw, then another man, right threw again, and another. "Human-kabob!" Hinata laughed and so did Nelson.

"Ah, your signature move!" Nelson laughed hard

"They're both crazy." Akaashi was still scared

Two men left. One for each crazed man.

The two looked at each other and smirked. Back to back once again.

"3! 2! 1! Fire!" They shouted and shot at the same time, making both men collapse simultaneously.

They turned toward each other and high-fived, laughing like idiots.

"Now, should we continue where we left off?" Hinata turned to the large group smiling, acting like we wasn't covered in blood, looking like a complete maniac.