Chapter 8

I walked back to the classroom to see Hagakure was the only one back so far which made since since all she was wearing was some gloves and shoes "Wow Midoriya you look really good. Where did you get the coat i love it?" said Hagakure. "It was a gift from my.....Father he gave it to me before the entrance exam." "Oh wow that's so heartfelt I love it! Oh also i heard you yelling from down here what was tat all about?" she asked. "Well Mineta was trying to peep in the girls locker room and I shut it down."I said realizing I probably sounded rude while yelling at Mineta "Oh really. Man I hate that guy and its only the first day." "Yeah its ridiculous the crap he does." As soon as I finished Nejire ran up behind me and grabbed me "Oh Hey Izu watcha doin?" "Oh nothing just talking to Hagakure." I said playing it calm. "Do you know each other?" asked Hagakure. "Well me and Izu here are together." "Oh well there's Mina ill talk to you guys after training." said Hagakure as she ran to Ashido as she ran down the hallway. I watched Nejire watch her run down the hallway shooting daggers with her eyes.

"Uh what was that?" i asked Nejire "Oh that....uh nothing." "Hmmm okay." Now ive never been good with girls and to be honest i was very confused on what had just transpired which was the first time it had happened in awhile. The whole class met in the hallway and we followed All Might down the hall to the entrance to the big city places we fought in during the entrance exam. "NOW EVERY ONE WE WILL BE HAVING VILLAIN VS. HERO FIGHTS TODAY ONE TWO PERSON TEAM WILL BE ON HERO TEAM TRYING TO FIND AND CAPTURE A BOMB IN THE BUILDING IN 10 MINUTES FROM THE VILLAIN TEAM. TO CAPTURE THE BOMB ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JUST TOUCH THE BOMB GOT IT NOW I WILL PULL THE TEAMS AT RANDOM! HERE ARE THE TEAMS."

Bakugo Katsuki & Yaoyorozu Momo VS. Elric Izuku & Kaminari Denki

Todoroki Shoto & Kirishima Eijrio VS. Uraraka Ochaco & Hado Nejire

Ilda Tenya & Ashido Mina VS. Asui Tsuyu & Hagakure Tooru

Rikidou Sato & Mineta Minoru VS. Kyouka Jirou & Fumikage Tokoyami

Sero Hanata & Ojiro Mashirao VS. Shouji Mezou & Satou Rikidou

{Due to the addition of Nejire i will be dropping Kouta from the fights list for Numbers reasons please dont come for me Kouta stans}

NOW THE FIRST FIGHT WILL BE BETWEEN TEAM  BAKUGO AS VILLAINS AND TEAM MIDORIYA AS HEROES 

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!!!!!"