Chapter 6

Me and Nejire walk back to class together after lunch but we were stopped by a tin-tin look alike and a shy guy with pointed ears "HEY Nejire whats up!?" Says the blonde with a giant friendly smile. "Oh nothing just heading back from lunch. Why? Do you need anything? Is it about your hair again because I have some gel in my purse in class if you need it?" Asks Nejire asking a million questions as usual. But hey questions are good right. They are the reason us scientists and alchemists exist right. "Oh no.Well some gel would be nice. Just checking because we haven't talked at all this year yet. After your entrance exams you stopped texting us and we got a bit worried." I guess they were friends with Nejire before i came into the picture. "OH Izu this is Mirio Togata the muscle and this is the kitten Tamaki Amajiki." Nejire said pointing to the two boys. "Well nice to meet you..." said Togata sticking his hand out to shake mine. I went to shake but he asked "Whats with the glove and why on one hand?" I sigh and take my glove off showing my hand. "Oh I'm so sorry i had no idea you had a mutation quirk" He said in a full bow "Oh its alright but its not a quirk actually i'm uh... never mind." I can't believe i almost just outed my self as quirkless I really have to pay attention more. I shake his hand he has a strong grip which isnt surprising considering his size. I try to say hello to Amajiki but he just raises his hand and keeps his head down. " Well we have to had to class bye guys!" Nejire says skiping away with a big smile pulling me down to hall. She stops skipping and turn around "Sooo why didn't you tell Mirio you are quirkless?" I look to Nejire in surprise "Wait how did you know" asking a obvious question "First its kinda obvious you almost told the whole class earlier. But second im not stupid i know what transmutation looks like. But third why wouldn't you tell me?..." Quick play dumb..