"20. There are some in the roof. Prepare yourself."

"Hai hai!" Just with that, 5 large men came bursting through the windows, ropes letting them down.

"HINATA WATCH OUT!" Bokuto screamed

A man came running up behind Hinata with a knife, stabbing him in the back. Gasps were heard from the players and coaches.

"Aw man. Not agaaain...." Hinata whined and grabbed the man, slamming him down onto the floor and shooting his leg.

"AGAIN?" Most everyone yelled

"Sir. -sigh- this is the 20th time you been stabbed this month. Please be more careful."

"Yeesh Echo! You know I don't do it on purpose!" Hinata whined as a man tried to shoot him, he successfully dodged it.

He ran to the man grabbing him by the hand holding the gun, just as the man was about to pull the trigger again, Hinata flipped the gun, making it face the man, and he ended up shooting himself in the chest.

"Sorry guys." He said to the people, who looked in horror.

"Tenera, you know the drill!" With that the other man took out a hidden knife and started to attack the other men.

"Wh-what going on!" Tanaka cried

"Hinata is Japan's top assassin. He's been targeted by a rouge government agent." Iwaizumi stated loudly

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!" Most everyone shouted

"The other night.. why Hinata has actually been with us, we were practicing and he got attacked then as well. But by only one man. He didn't want to endanger anyone else, so he asked us not to say anything." Iwaizumi sighed "He thought Oikawa and I would now be targeted as well, so he stayed with us to protect us."

"Wh... What? He's an assassin?" Takeda's eyes were wide

Then they heard more glass breaking, and saw a weird object on the floor "SHIT ECHO PULL UP MY HACKING SYSTEM!"

They watched as a projection of a monitor appeared infront of Hinata. Then, the weird object started to release smoke.

They watched Hinata frantically type, it took about 30 seconds and the fans in the gym turned on.

"Shrimp can hack? How can he do it so quickly?" Tsukishima was surprised

They heard Hinata sigh in relief. Then a group of about 20 men came running in.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Ukai gulped

"He'll be fine. He's delt with over 60 at once when he was 12." The computerized system answered him.

"Gah! I don't wanna kill inform of my friends!" Hinata whined some more

"SHO-CHAN! YOU KILLED SOMEONE INFRONT OF HIJI AND I! DONT PUSSY OUT!" Oikawa yelled

"Right, right." They watched Hinata lift his shorts and pull out a pistol, he put the gun behind his head and shot, killing the man directly behind him.

"Whoa..." Kuroo was amazed

"I'm gonna need therapy.." Akaashi gulped

"Shouyo is a complete different person out there." Kenma was slightly amazed

More shots rang through the building, soon all 20 men were on the ground.

Hinata covered in blood and smiling like an idiot "THIS IS FUN!" He yelled

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.. probably because he is.

"Echo, how are my men outside?"