"*giggles* I think I'd like to name you Harley," He also took the form of a small boy smaller than dean. With curly brunette hair and emerald eyes.

"Y-your so CUTE!!!" I exclaimed with hearts in my eyes.

"But you're just as cute," He giggled and left making me a bit disappointed.

"I'm next-" but the golden ball of light was cut off by the black one.

"No, I'm next," they pushed each other racing to me.

"DARK/LIGHT" they shouted in unison.

They were so cute hovering around me. The pure white ball reminded me of an angel, and the black one was obviously darkness.

The first name I thought of for the dark element was Drake, but I decided to give them girly names in hopes that maybe they would turn into girls.

"Rafaela, and Kira!" They both took a form together, and they looked like twins.

The only thing was... They were both boys.

one with black hair, and streaks of white, his left eye was colored black, and the other side white. While the other had white hair with black streaks, left eye white, and the other black.

"Uh... Aren't you supposed to match your names?" I asked confused.

"Yes, and I preferred Drake," the dark element deadpanned.

"I'm personally okay with Rafaela, but call me Rafael instead it's shorter" He smiled.

"It's one letter shorter..." I said with a confused face.

"Yes, but as you can see I'm not a girl," he said still smiling.

"Please never mix us up," they both said in unison again and also left.

"Hey!... Ugh,"

'They didn't even let me finish' I thought.

"They are boys because they want to be boys," said the green ball.

"Why do they want to be boys?" I asked.

"The same reason you don't like being a girl," Then he started listing down the disadvantages of being a girl.

"There's harassment, a heavy front, and always aching back, and other pains in various places, and of course, you can't forget the ever-annoying moon days-" I cut him of not wanting to hear anymore.

"So, should I give up on giving you a girl's name?" I asked, and he nodded.

"We can also change our gender at any time so we'll be what we want when we want," He said.

"Um... Okay then, Glade sounds like a good name" He, had long hair that was white then faded into a dark green, with lime green eyes almost neon but a shade darker.

"lovely meeting you, master, of ever you need anything don't be afraid to call me," he said as he bowed politely, then disappeared.

"Yes, okay. So who's next?" I asked.

"May I go next?" said the light blue ball.