Kiran's Adventure

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Kiran couldn't concentrate in her first class at all. She wasn't particularly a gossip person, nor did she believe in ghosts (even though her favourite genre was fantasy and horror). The fact that she had indeed encountered a mysterious stranger in the 'supposedly' haunted and deserted corridor left her quite flabbergasted. She knew the singing stranger was not any ghost or spirit. She knew he was a real person. She had thought of telling it to Jisoo during lunch, but thought better of it.
She had lots of doubts and questions in her mind that needed to be clarified first and she decided to do it alone.

...

That evening, after class she decided to stay back and visit the room again, she wasn't particularly expecting the same person to show up; she just felt a strong urge to visit the room.
When Kookie and Jisoo came to ask whether she would walk back with them, she said that she needed to use the library. Kookie asked her to stay safe and avoid the third corridor.

After the Jeon siblings were gone, Kiran stealthily crept up the stairs and turned left heading straight for the third corridor. As she turned a corner, she found a passage. At the far end of the passage was a door to a male restroom with an "out-of-order" sign on it. She tip-toed to the door and turned the knob which was jammed. She gave up trying and turned right and walked straight into the third corridor. The corridor seemed different in the dark than in broad daylight. Kiran had to admit it looked quite creepy in the dark. As she walked past lockers that were no longer in use with her phone's flashlight turned on; she couldn't help wondering why she hadn't noticed the closed down toilet earlier when she had been there that morning. As she walked up the corridor and finally reached the practice rooms, she heard a faint sound of someone talking. She looked around and tried to detect the source of the sound. After almost three minutes of attentive listening she concluded that the sound came from one of the practice rooms to her left. She now felt hesitant to proceed as she wasn't armed enough to defend herself on being attacked. She took a few quiet steps towards the door to a particular room she was sure the voice was coming from. She stared at the door frightened to make a move, suddenly there was a loud crash of something falling and there were voices and feet running towards her. Before she could make a move, the silhouettes of the people came closer and in a flash she could recognize them as her best friend Jung Kook Jeon, his sister Ji soo Jeon and another shorter guy she knew to be Jisoo's classmate. "Hey, Kiran you alright? We need to get us outta here!"
"You shouldn't have come here alone, this place is not safe" said the short guy whose name Kiran didn't know.

"But what was that noise Jiminahh?" said a frightened Jisoo to the short guy.
"I don't yet know for sure, but first we need to get out of here, let's go!"said the boy.
The four of them headed towards the end of the corridor turned left and found the staircase. As they were hurrying down; Kiran turned to take a last look at the deserted and supposedly "haunted" corridor not noticing the restroom door to her right, which now did not have an out-of-order sign and had a "female" sign on it.

As they came out of the main gate, there were police vans and sirens everywhere. As Kiran turned her gaze to one of the nearest vans, she noticed a tall suited man talking to the cops. She needed no telling who the person was. Professor Kim Nam Joon turned and smiled at them. He stepped forward and said "This is Park Jimin. This student here has extraordinary talent in solving puzzles and mysteries; he wants to become a cop and is currently preparing to take the exam and join the SMPA." pointing at the boy. The police officer looked impressed and greeted all the four kids. They got o know there had been a mini explosion in the University sports arena. While the exact cause of the explosion is still under investigation, the sports supplies of the college have been completely destroyed.

After they were done talking to the cops Park Jimin invited the three of them for sushi at a nearby café to tell them something he knew about the school's past.

Park Ji Min

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVELY READERS

I REALLY WANNA APOLOGIZE AT FIRST FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHOLE MONTH
SO MUCH STUFF WAS HAPPENING IN LIFE

I PROMISE I'LL TRY TO BE REGULAR AGAIN

ENJOY! HAPPY READING:) 

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY