• 1 •

He has never felt more pain in his life. Her casket a few feet away from him. His feet heavier then ever, chest rising uncontrollably, stream of tears. His father beside her, looking down on her, thinking of all the little things they've done together. Remembering all the joy and pain they went through. And to think that they can never do those things again pained him, to think that his son will no longer have a mother to lean on, it hurt him more than anything. He felt as if his world had stopped. His father looked over at the fragile boy walking to his dead mother, he sobbed in pain. He felt his knees meet the floor, back aching, he felt a tight pain in his chest as he gripped and hit his chest to make the pain go away.
"GOD !? WHY!!? I NEED HER! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HER FROM ME !?" He yelled. Scaring the little boy standing behind him. All the family who had attended the funeral were crying, and also shocked. They pity the boy and said awful things.
"Jesus Christ." They rolled their eyes.  People tried to approach his father but were not successful. The kid was so scared, he had no idea what was going on. "Where's my mom?! I WANT MY MOM! Help me find my mom!" He ran to his dad screaming and punching him. "Why would you let her go!?" Anger in his eyes, he felt his whole body shake in fear. What would he do without his mother? He can't live without his mother. He wanted her so bad. The boy looked up and approached his mother, lifeless. He no longer saw the happy smile on her face, her hair honey hair, her scent that smelled like cinnamon cookies. She always bakes cakes and cookies for him. She was such a loving and warm person, people liked being around her. She had this energy that made you feel at ease. He was in shock, this isn't my mother, he thought. He couldn't believe what he saw. The boy was somewhat scared, this isn't what it looks like in movies, he thought. He started to back up, tears in his eyes making him unable to see. He quickly turned and ran through the church doors.
__________________________
Please stick around 🥺.