~Forgivness~

Seven's P.O.V

After school, I walked home by myself and I was..depressed. Mono rejected me and I feel like a person that can't find a soul mate loser. I know I feel so dramatic about this but I've been rejected fifteen times. I know I sound desperate but..I need someone to love and care for because if I don't, I feel like I will die alone.

I walked to my house and opened the door. I took off my shoes and went upstairs. I changed into a big light sweater that was blue with black pants. I know, it's cold in the house and it's chilly outside. I put my backpack beside my bed and I sat on my desk.

"What should I draw?" I asked myself.

I smiled a little and drew a rose. I put some little texture of it to make it look in real life with shadows behind. If you know what I mean. I heard my door knock and I got up my seat then look through my window. There I see Mono waiting.

"Seven? It's me, Mono." He called out.

I sighed and went downstairs to open the door. What does he want now? When I opened it, we looked at each other and stared. I broke eye contact and I was upset at him. We went upstairs and sat on my bed.

"Seven, I just want to say..I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those words to you and I didn't mean to reject you. I'm so sorry."

"If you didn't mean it, then..why did you do it?" I asked seriously.

He was speechless and looked at me. I had tears in my eyes and stared at him.

"Well..it was an accident or..a mistake that I made. Since I made that decision, it was an accident that I did. Also, Six is dating Two and I had feelings for you also."

I was surprised of what he said. I nodded and looked away to wipe my tears but Mono turned my head to face him then he smiled.

"I love you Seven."

He went close to my face and kissed me. I was shocked. I closed my eyes and let the kiss take me away. Not like in Disneyland or something. He broke the kiss and we stared at each other. Mono smiled and hugged me. I closed my eyes and let my tears fall.

"Don't cry Seven. I know it was hard to find a soulmate but..at least you found one."

I finally smiled and I blushed.

"Yeah..I agree with you Mono."

We looked at each other and smiled. Then he held my hand and stand up. I was confused.

"Do you want to go to Six's house to eat macrons to make you feel better?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded. I stand up and we walked downstairs then out on our shoes. We walked on the concrete and held hands together. I kinda felt nervous. I looked at him and he looked at me. We smiled and he's so handsome when he does that!

When we arrived, Mono knocked on the door and it opened.

"Hey guys!" Six said happily.

"Hey Six. Mind if we come in?"

"Nope. Not at all." She smiled.

We walked in and took off our shoes then sat on the couch in the living room. Six gave us a plate of macrons. We had 6 of them. She smiled and went to the kitchen. I took one and ate it. Wow, it's really good. Then without warning, Mono out the cream on my nose. I looked at him and gave him a look. He laughed.

"What? You look to cute like that Sev."

"Mhm. And now it's my turn!"

"Huh?"

I put the cream on his nose and we laughed.

"You guys together?"

I turned my head and see Two smiling.

"You were here the whole time?" I asked.

She giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. You guys look so cute together!" She squealed.

Me and Mono looked at each other and smiled. After that, we hanged out with Six and Two for awhile and I had fun. Especially with Mono by my side.