1움직이는

Y/N POV

Not long after my parents separated, my mom decided it'd be best to move schools. So here I am.

Kim Y/N.

At a new school.

-

Since my dad took most of our stuff, we had to start new and fresh. My mom didn't drive me to school so walking was always the option.

This school seems, bigger and cleaner.

I could feel the stares, they all know I'm new. They all are judging me just based off how I come off. Then my eyes focus onto something.

"You think I don't know you purposely got the answers wrong?! Get up! Nerd!" She smashes him to the locker.

"If you get it wrong one more time, he's going to do more than just this!!" She shouts, a guy pushing him onto the ground.

"Stop it!" I run over, helping the guy up.

She gives a hard, cold stare at my face.

"And why should I?" She steps forward, a smirk growing on her smug face.

"Because you've hurt him enough, enough that this...shouldn't hurt a bit." I push her to the ground, then slap her.

"Ugh! What's wrong with you?" She gets up, giving me another death stare.

"Actually, your whats wrong with me. You can't seem to leave him alone. Come towards him again, you'll see more than a push." I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

The girl stomps off with the guy, leaving trails of disgusting bullies on the ground.

"Woah that was amazing!" A girl runs up.
I look towards her.

"No, it wasn't. Nobody else has enough guts to do it. So I should." I tie my shoe laces.

"Thank you.." the guy let's out of his frail body.

"I'm Kim Y/N. You?" I let out a hand.

"Jeon Jungkook." He shakes my hand.

I take his glasses, looking at how broken they are. A frown lays on my face.

"They broke your glasses." I frowned at him.
He nods, getting the glasses back.

"Can we be friends?" The girl gets back into the conversation.

"I have a feeling we'd be great friends." I say back.

She smiles, hugging me.

"You two, come walk home with me today. I wanna show you something." I smirk. They both nod, agreeing.

"Oh, by the way! I'm Lee Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon grips her books. I nod and smile, walking to class.

•••

"Come in slow pokes. We don't have all day. We're almost at my house." I run up the tiny hill, looking back at the two.

-

"Mom! I'm home!" I shout, my mom rushing down the stairs to see 2 other people.

"Ah, you made some friends I see." She smiles.

"Well go along, to your room to do whatever." She says, going to the kitchen. I smile and bring them along to my room.

"Sit down. Jungkook, you first." I grin.

Makeover.

"Glasses need to go." I take off his glasses.

I gave him contacts, gave him a pair of clothes. Nothing else was really needed. I just fixed his hair a bit.

 I just fixed his hair a bit

^^finalized look.

"Woah! Y/N you did soooo good!! Me next!" Chaeyeon jumps.

Jungkook smiles in the mirror, getting out of the seat.

Nothing really needs to be done here. Take off the pigtails, give her new clothes, and curl the hair a bit.

 Take off the pigtails, give her new clothes, and curl the hair a bit

^^finalized look.

"Woahhh!!"

I smile, proud of my work.

——
Next day.

I walked to school with the new Jungkook and Chaeyeon. As new as ever.
Jungkook was still a bit anxious and nervous. On the other hand, Chaeyeon was so excited.

Walking into school was a whole other thing for them.

"Woah, do you see them?"
"Who is that?"
"Isn't that the nerd Jungkook?"

Jungkook kept his head down, mumbling words.

Chaeyeon held her head high, smiling brightly.

"Jungkook. Live a little." I put his chin up.

Jjk POV

Walking into school as a whole other person? That's so embarrassing. How could one even just walk into class as their own person?

"Hey Jungkook, live a little." I heard from the side of me then felt my chin lifted.

It made me feel more confident, she made me see that it's not as scary as I think. Just for three simple words, it changed my whole mind on this.

Live a little.

Thing to learn (at the end of each chapter):

Live a little.

This lesson, live a little.
Make sure to live, while your young. You only live once and if you're stuck in the same routine doing the same things, where's it gonna get you?
Go do different things, join school clubs, take big steps, be different!

Lesson of the day: live a little

-A/N

•unedited