Chapter fourteen

...:he's back...
Funtime Freddy:alright me and the others will distract him you go hide somewhere..
...:alright...*runs off and hides*
???:*throws enard and circus baby into the wall*WHERE THE HELL IS SHE YOU STUPID FUCKING BEAR YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE I RIP YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCKING SHREDS
Funtime Freddy:SHES HIDING I DONT KNOW WHERE AND EVEN IF I DID I WOULDNT TELL YOU SHIT AFTER THE CRAP I HEARD YOU DID
???:*throws him into the wall and starts trashing the place looking for y/n*
...:*mind*hes trashing the place...what should I do..? Foxy you've changed...and not for the better....
Foxy:SHOW YOURSELF Y/N..
...:*mind*i should come out there at stake...*slowly comes out of hiding spot then gets up slowly head down and walks to him while fighting back tears*
Foxy:*grabs her wrist glaring down at y/n then drags away*
...:LET ME GO-*tries to kick him*
Foxy:*turns around then slaps with no emotion in eyes*
...:*cheek turns red then it bleeds a bit then tears stream down face*YOUVE CHANGED YOU ASSHOLE I WANT THE OLD FOXY BACK
Foxy:WELL GUESS WHAT THE "OLD" FOXY ISNT COMING BACK BUT YOU ARE COMING BACK*drags y/n*
           <~ten to twenty minutes later~>
...:*trips then slams hard onto the ground bleeding a little*..*then starts to get up*
Foxy:...*grabs and picks up then forces a cab to stop with no one inside then puts y/n in the back and sits beside y/n*
Cab driver:where you going-
Foxy:*wouldve said the town*
<~an hour or two later of a long and quiet drive~>
Foxy:*gets out and drags y/n with self*
Cab driver:hey! Where's my payment.
Foxy:you live.*drags y/n into the pizzeria then drags into pirate cove and throws into the boat that would have a few pillows and blankets in it*
...:*lands on side then slowly starts to try and sit up then looks at him with a look of fear*
Foxy:...*sits down on the stool and stays silent watching y/n then blinks eyes staring at her*...
...:*sits up then starts to try and get up*
Foxy:*low but loud growl*
...:*sits back down*...
Foxy:you proud of yourself at all..? Are you proud of just leaving like that..you couldn't even explain what happened you just left*grips fists and tears form in eyes*did you even think of saying a goodbye at least..? Or did you just run off without a care in the world forgetting about me..*grips fists even tighter then tears begin to slowly slide down face*DID YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME LIKE HOW I CARED ABOUT YOU!?
...:*whimper then gets out of the boat and runs into the office*
Foxy:*gets up and follows at a very fast pace*
...:*slams both doors shut and begins to cry and hope it's all just a nightmare that isn't real*this is all a dream when I wake up I'll be in my bed and everything will be fine...
Foxy:*bangs hard on the door while screaming*
...:*curls up into a ball and somehow manages to fall asleep*
<~30-40 minutes later the power would've gone out by then~>
...:*wakes up*
Foxy:SHUT UP FREDDY I DIDNT MEAN TO LASH OUT AT Y/N YOU WOULD PROBABLY JUST STUFF Y/N INTO A SUIT IF I HADNT HAD CLAIMED Y/N
...:*sits up*..
Freddy:YOU ACT LIKE IM THE MONSTER NOW
...:*mind*im in the boat and I'm covered in some blankets how the hell did I get here...?
Foxy:SHUT UP ALL OF YOU OR YOULL ALL WAKE Y/N UP
chica:HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR THAT FAT ASS WHORE-
Foxy:*slashes at chica then storms into cove and sits on stool then looks up at y/n*....I-I'm sorry for lashing out at you at that point in time...