Chapter 4: The Helping Starts Now (part 1/3)

You glanced at his face before looking away. "I..." You paused, choosing your words carefully. "I have writer's block, okay?"

Ayato blinked. "What's that?"

"Its means I can't think of what to write," you explained. "And even if I do, I'll probably be doing it wrong and it'll be the worst thing ever and I'll be blacklisted from the entire writing community and I'll never become a famous author-"

"Oh, you're stuck because you don't know what to do after people kiss? Like the stuff on one of Raito's videos?"

"I told you I don't want you to bring me any of that!" You shouted, throwing your notebook at him.

He ducked as the notebook flew pass his head before sitting up straight and placing a hand on his chin. "So you want to see what's on Raito' s videos, without watching them?"

You starred. "I.. Um...." You adverted your gaze. "I.. I guess so."

Suddenly he beamed at you, slamming his fist against his opening palm. "I've got it!" You instinctively leaned back narrowing your eyes at him suspiciously. He grinned widely, his eyes burning. "I'll show you what's on Raito's videos!"

You fell out of your chair.

"WHAT!" You screamed, sitting up. Steam flowed out of your ears, your cheeks stained with an impossibly dark blush.

Ayato smirked, oblivious to the implication behind his word. "Come on!" He said, ignoring your protests as he yanked you by the arms and plopped you near the pillows on your bed. You fell on your bed, bouncing slightly against the mattress as Ayato crawled over to you. "Good! Now take off your clothes."
POW!

Ayato flung backwards, crashing against the wall before sagging to the floor. He flashed his head up, holding his nose that throbbed in pain. "Ow! What the hell was that for?"

You panted, your fist still extended in front of you before you slowly retracted it to your chest.

"W-wait a minute!" You squeaked.

"What?" He asked, his voice nasally as he pinched his nose. "Did you break your block of writing?"

"N-no, but..." You took a slow, shaky breath, trying to sort thoughts the thousands go thoughts running through your head. Your heart still raced from Ayato's suggestion.

He stared back at you, puzzled and genuinely oblivious.
Doesn't he realized what he's saying...?
"I was just trying to help," he mumbled, pushing himself upright. He lowered his hand from his nose, wrinkling a bit. He dusted himself off, turning around and hopping on your window ledge. "Oh well. I'll see you when you've calmed down. Later-"

"W-wait," you called meekly.

Ayato glanced over his shoulder, looking at you. "Hm?"

Your heart pounded violently against your chest. It was true; you drew a complete blank when it came to writing anything hotter than a kiss. And, according to Ayato, you couldn't even write that correctly. He did just want to help, his intentions were good... And you couldnt deny that deep down (deep, deep down), you were curious. Yours get the best perspective by having firsthand experience, and better with Ayato than a person you barely knew.

Not to mention, if a mere kiss from him could make your toes curl... What else was he capable of? Your body shivered at the thought.

You swallowed, a fresh blush spreading across your cheeks. "I-I do need your help..."

Ayato turned to face you, eyeing you warily. "Are you sure? I don't want to get punched again..."

"I only punched you because you were going to fast!" You retorted. "You can't just rush through things like this!"