Ch 2

Bear feet pounding on cold, hard, packed dirt, hair flying every where in the breeze I create as I run for my life, the air is icy cold on my face and all other areas of skin not covered my clothing. The fear helps build the adrenalin in me to go faster and further away from my attacker. I turn to see if he was behind me and yep he is still chasing me with that stupid chainsaw.

"Get back here you fucking bitch!!!" he screams after me.

I turn back and continue to run till I get to the road. Once I am there I wave down the car that is coming from my left side. It slows down to a complete stop and I hop into the car.

"Please take me to the police. There is a man chasing me with his chainsaw wanting to kill me," I say to the driver.

"I will. After that I'll make sure you get to the hospital to make sure you are healthy enough to be out here," the driver responds as he starts driving off.

As we ride off I see him stumble onto the road in the car door mirror. I was super shaky, sweaty, and feeling panicky. It seemed like we were not gonna make it but after about half an hour we make it to the station and that is when I run in. When I enter I am having a hard time breathing.

"Hey are you ok?" one of the female officers ask me.

"There was a man chasing me with a chainsaw in the forest. He held me captive for the past couple of weeks. I need help rescuing the rest of the girls he has out there," I respond after I catch my breath.

I describe the man to the police and give them as much info as I can about where he was holding us, how many of us where in there, and how I escaped. As I was talking I would start to shake so I would pause and calm myself down every so often before I continued on. After answering all the questions the man who brought he here took me to the hospital. I walk into the waiting room with no problem but then pass out right onto the floor once I stop.

The nurses and a couple doctors rushed to me and put me on one of their beds so they could check to see if I have a heart beat and I am breathing. Once it is confirmed I have a pulse and am breathing they take me to a room quickly and poke me with a needle to make sure I get enough nutrients I need.