Chapter 2 The deal

"Normal"
"Thoughts"
"SHOUT"
"ALL MIGHT"
[Magic]
All Might POV

All might is not happy. In fact, he feels more angry than he has in years. The ache in his side is almost forgettable given his current rage.

He glances about, surveying the battlefield. A smattering of students are on the stairs, looking to him with wet eyes. The prone form of Thirteen catches his eye for a moment, before he looks further down.

Aizawa looks up at him with an unreadable expression. His successor and Asui, towing an unconscious Mineta, are halfway up the stairs. Worry painting Midoriya's face and relief on Asui's.

The villians are another story. A man covered in hands stares at him with barely restrained glee, while a man made of black mist swirls behind him. A monster made of onyx muscle with a beak stares up at him, it's fist raised mid punch at...

at...

All might's breath catches in his throat as he beholds the undead Momonga, a thousand thoughts pass through his mind as he rushes to Aizawa's side.

"What's the situation?" He asks, his eyes not leaving the two more monstrous individuals. Momonga's head follows him, a bony hand on his chin. All Might has difficulty looking into the skull's burning eyes, so he examines the robe, seemingly crafted from darkness itself, to the strange serpentine staff that suddenly appeared in it's right hand.

"The students are scattered around the USJ," Aizawa replies, a strange look in his eye. "Handsy here is the ringleader, the mist-man is a warper and the bird monster is a problem."

"And the.. skeleton?"

"I-I..." Aizawa's voice fails him, and his eyes flash with something akin to fear. This disturbs All might to a tremendous degree. Never before has he seen his colleague lose composure.

"All might! The final boss is here at last." The hand villian declares, striding forward like some kind of demented performer, childish glee radiating off of him. He begins to speal his grand design, followed by more nonsense. All Might tunes him out until the beaked monster shifts position. "Nomu, kill All Might." Handsy finishes.

All Might has but a second to brace himself before the nomu is upon him.

Aizawa POV

Aizawa has had a strange day, he has never been a religious man, but he can't help but offer a silent prayer as Momonga approaches him.

"Who is that man?" He asks, Aizawa takes a few seconds to respond, glancing at Midoriya and Asui, who are climbing the stairs in earnest.

"That's All Might, the number 1 hero." Momonga strokes his chin again, his jaw opens, then shuts. A few moments pass in awkward silence, with the fight between All Might and the nomu blazing in the center of the area.

"How about we cut a deal.. ah, I realize I have not asked your name." The skeleton raises a hand to his mouth and 'coughs'.

"I am Momonga," he declares, reaching out a hand. Aizawa stares at it in confusion before realizing it's for a handshake.

"Aizawa Shota." He answers with some hesitation. The skull grins at him and he slowly reaches out to shake the hand. When he does it seems as if Momonga smiles. Despite clearly not doing so.

"Well then, Aizawa. I would like to cut a deal with you." The handshake falls and Shouta is inwardly cursing.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! What is the best choice? Is this Momonga a devil? A man? If he doesn't know All Might he...